This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst game reboots ever made

#31ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/5/2013 9:48:38 AM
superbowl54 posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
superbowl54 posted...
lol, I've never seen anyone in such denial. Even among trolls, you take the cake. So I guess be proud of the greatest "achievement" in your life.

Everyone notices this trend with you, it's quite entertaining to see you fight so hard to deny the truth. By all means, keep going.

That's just the thing, you blindly praise anything made in Japan, remember how FFXIII was the greatest game of this gen? Oh, wait, you won't admit that because it makes you look like the joke you are and will just prove me right, as usual.

9 times out of 10, your posts are A) bashing western games/fans, B) blindly praising something just because it's Japanese, or C) useless drivel like "lol".

Newsflash: people who've seen you post already know this about you, so why deny it?

Trying waaay too hard.

Alright, man. I will buy every Western release, regardless of how s*** it is now, so you can be happy and don't have to cry anymore. Sounds good?

Did you run out of straws to grasp at?
I'll commend you though, you usually run away with your tail between your legs alot sooner than this.

You're free to head back to trolling the DmC and Rising boards with your garbage.

And you still keep crying...

Oh well, keep derailing threads because you can't stand that I don't eat up every crap game released. It's really the only thing a worthless troll like you is good for.
#32GradyHooverPosted 3/5/2013 9:50:56 AM
Is it too soon to reboot ScreamingMidget vs. superbowl 54? I think they need it.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#33nihilist212Posted 3/5/2013 9:52:45 AM
GradyHoover posted...
So anyway, as for the actual topic...

Worst game reboot is...

*drumroll*

...Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

Aka "God of War Clone with Some of the Worst Storytelling in a Major Release."

I couldn't disagree more.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#34superbowl54Posted 3/5/2013 9:54:25 AM
superbowl54 posted...
superbowl54 posted...
lol, I've never seen anyone in such denial. Even among trolls, you take the cake. So I guess be proud of the greatest "achievement" in your life.

Everyone notices this trend with you, it's quite entertaining to see you fight so hard to deny the truth. By all means, keep going.

That's just the thing, you blindly praise anything made in Japan, remember how FFXIII was the greatest game of this gen? Oh, wait, you won't admit that because it makes you look like the joke you are and will just prove me right, as usual.

9 times out of 10, your posts are A) bashing western games/fans, B) blindly praising something just because it's Japanese, or C) useless drivel like "lol".

Newsflash: people who've seen you post already know this about you, so why deny it?

Trying waaay too hard.

Alright, man. I will buy every Western release, regardless of how s*** it is now, so you can be happy and don't have to cry anymore. Sounds good?

Did you run out of straws to grasp at?
I'll commend you though, you usually run away with your tail between your legs alot sooner than this.

You're free to head back to trolling the DmC and Rising boards with your garbage.

And you still keep crying...

Oh well, keep derailing threads because you can't stand that I don't eat up every crap game released. It's really the only thing a worthless troll like you is good for.

thing is... you DO eat up every crap game released... as long as it's made in Japan.

oh, the irony. You, of all people, calling someone else a troll XD

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/original/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#35ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/5/2013 9:57:30 AM(edited)
superbowl54 posted...
thing is... you DO eat up every crap game released... as long as it's made in Japan.

oh, the irony. You, of all people, calling someone else a troll XD

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowldc/files/original/Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

I'd be a very poor man if that was the case, seeing all the crap games Japan comes up with these days, especially on the PSP.

GradyHoover posted...
Is it too soon to reboot ScreamingMidget vs. superbowl 54? I think they need it.

Only if Ninja Theory isn't involved!
#36cavebear56Posted 3/5/2013 9:57:33 AM
cyberkyber posted...
Golden axe beast rider

This...is as close to an objective answer you can get.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.