This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dead space officially killed off by EA due to poor sales

#141riddlebox89Posted 3/5/2013 4:43:11 PM
Sophistication posted...
Getting told? Where? I'm the draw here... I'm the show. I'm the reason people flock to this board -- they do so to see my exploits and savvy, sophisticated ways.

Getting told as in saying the rumors might be true even after several people posted a link where EA confirms the rumors to be crap.

Lol yeah, sure, people flock to your topics to worship you, well if worship means laugh at how pathetic someone can be you'd be right.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#142Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:44:51 PM
riddlebox89 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Getting told? Where? I'm the draw here... I'm the show. I'm the reason people flock to this board -- they do so to see my exploits and savvy, sophisticated ways.

Getting told as in saying the rumors might be true even after several people posted a link where EA confirms the rumors to be crap.

Lol yeah, sure, people flock to your topics to worship you, well if worship means laugh at how pathetic someone can be you'd be right.

You just can't accept my gifts and talents...
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#143Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 3/5/2013 4:53:21 PM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Next series that needs to be killed are....

Assassin's Creed
God of War
Gears of War

I agree.
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
#144Flare1721Posted 3/5/2013 9:44:25 PM
twa556 posted...
footballdemon86 posted...
twa556 posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Next series that needs to be killed are....

Assassin's Creed
God of War
Gears of War

Add Kingdom hearts and Call of duty and you're right on the money.

shut your mouth

Seriously. After KH3, you can do whatever the hell you want, but we have waited TOO LONG.

No. Every hand held game since 2 has been total crap. I've played and beat them all, but all the games now are rushed, rehased, same old ****. And the series needs to die in a fire.

False. You just suck at playing games. BBS, DDD have been great games.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#145jim200Posted 3/5/2013 9:49:05 PM
UPDATE: EA responds: "While we have not announced sales for Dead Space 3, we are proud of the game and the franchise remains an important IP to EA."

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/dead_space_3/news/dead_space_4_canned_series_in_trouble_following_poor_sales_of_dead_space_3.html

---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
#146Flare1721Posted 3/5/2013 9:50:51 PM
Sophistication posted...
Houndour posted...
What a terrible topic, and lol @ TC getting told.

Actually I flock to this board because I like to see the games or deals of the PSN. I also flock to this board to see the other experiences people have on the Ps3 hardware/games.

Whenever I come across a topic such as yours I laugh to myself and wonder how pathetic this topic will be compared to your last. Thats why I have you as a "tagged" user so whenever im on the Ps3/Ps4 boards and I see that highlighted yellow bar. Then I know that one of the pathetic trolls im following has given yet another dumb opinion that they "think" is fact. Its also great to see how lame your comments are. And how you never answer a comment when someone has completely schooled you.
---
#147KaliestoPosted 3/5/2013 9:54:57 PM
The game series is alright, but I'm glad EA was taught a lesson in some subtle way.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#148Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:54:18 AM
Flare1721 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Houndour posted...

Actually I flock to this board because I like to see the games or deals of the PSN. I also flock to this board to see the other experiences people have on the Ps3 hardware/games.

Whenever I come across a topic such as yours I laugh to myself and wonder how pathetic this topic will be compared to your last. Thats why I have you as a "tagged" user so whenever im on the Ps3/Ps4 boards and I see that highlighted yellow bar. Then I know that one of the pathetic trolls im following has given yet another dumb opinion that they "think" is fact. Its also great to see how lame your comments are. And how you never answer a comment when someone has completely schooled you.

You have completely outted yourself as a die hard sophistocratian. You can't get enough of the heat and debate I bring. So much so that you actually tag me. Classic.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#149SmackpwnPosted 3/6/2013 3:54:48 AM
EA laying off everyone and failing
#150Flare1721Posted 3/6/2013 6:35:12 AM
Sophistication posted...
Flare1721 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Houndour posted...

You have completely outted yourself as a die hard sophistocratian. You can't get enough of the heat and debate I bring. So much so that you actually tag me. Classic.

Ah another typical troll response!
---