This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dead space officially killed off by EA due to poor sales

#181Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 10:09:10 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Guys, once one of his topics dies, please don't bring it back. leave crap in the trash.

You have no power, man... no one listens to you. No one even knows who you are. My topics don't die. I'm a success. A smash one. People gravitate towards the heat and debate I bring because they have accepted and welcomed the sophistocratian ways into their life.

Now please, make room for real fans so they can post their untethered thoughts here too.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#182PoorCountryPosted 3/9/2013 10:51:20 PM
Sophistication, you are certainly annoying. It seems like your goal is to be annoying without a more flattering quality to go with it, though, which I don't see the value in. You're just petty.
#183agrissaPosted 3/10/2013 1:25:47 AM
Bump
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#184Flare1721Posted 3/10/2013 7:48:27 PM
Sophistication posted...
Flare1721 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Ps4? Who the hell would be stupid enough to buy a system that is social media driven and only allows 1.4 gb of ram from a pool of 8 to be used for gaming? hahahahha, please.

Jeez I thought you were suppose to be smart. Again jumping to conclusions after seeing just Killzone use 1.4 GB of the 8GB of RAM. Useless as ever.

So what you're saying is Guerrilla games are lazy, talentless short cutter hacks... isn't that what you're saying to me? I mean, you have 8gb of ram and made your game only using 1.4 gb of it even after you got the new devkits.

Why even make another killzone anyways? What a waste of time and money. Wii u could run this game since wii u also allocates 1.4 gb of ram to the system for games. Ha!

So much wrong in such a little post! I thought it was proven they used only 1.4GB of ram with the 2GB or 4GB devkit given to them. Wow a launch game that hasnt fully discovered everything behind the Ps4. When has a launch game ever done that? Btw its there game they can make what they want who are you to decide what would be a waste of money. Killzone is a good series. Keep it going like God Of War since it continues to be amazing after every game. Just good to know you wont be buying a Ps4 so it has one less pathetic player online.
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721