This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is getting atelier ayesha today?

#31TalesRevenantPosted 3/5/2013 1:26:32 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Nope.

Haven't gotten any of these Nis, Nipon Icchi, Gust, etc. games this gen. They're all pretty ***** and are just money grabs, yet people buy them because they have nothing else to play due to RPG drought. I'm happy with good RPGs like Ni No Kuni, The Last Story, Tales Series, and the like.

TLS wasn't a good RPG. So, you just don't get the point of AA and have bad taste.

Opinions. And it was a good RPG, because even if you base stuff off opinion, whether you like it or not doesn't matter to me. Facts show it rated higher than any of those niche games and was one of the highest rated RPGs this gen next to Xenoblade and Ni No Kuni. So try harder.
---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#32SigmaHacielPosted 3/5/2013 1:27:06 PM
TalesRevanant posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Nope.

Haven't gotten any of these Nis, Nipon Icchi, Gust, etc. games this gen. They're all pretty ***** and are just money grabs, yet people buy them because they have nothing else to play due to RPG drought. I'm happy with good RPGs like Ni No Kuni, The Last Story, Tales Series, and the like.

TLS wasn't a good RPG. So, you just don't get the point of AA and have bad taste.

Opinions. And it was a good RPG, because even if you base stuff off opinion, whether you like it or not doesn't matter to me. Facts show it rated higher than any of those niche games and was one of the highest rated RPGs this gen next to Xenoblade and Ni No Kuni. So try harder.

So, you are basing it off reviews?

Alright then, point proven. Thanks for that.
#33buffy720Posted 3/5/2013 1:35:23 PM
I've watched a little bit of it on YouTube today, and I have to say that the art looks really gorgeous for the game. I just don't know if it's something I'd be interested in or not. Would it be a fun game to get into if I enjoy the likes of Tales of, Star Ocean, Eternal Sonata, etc.?
---
"You're right. I am a weapon. Every cell in my body is aching for a fight. They long to collide with their anti-existence." ~ Jr.
#34kanartPosted 3/5/2013 1:37:25 PM
this friday
#35AstroshakPosted 3/5/2013 1:45:00 PM
I tried one of the Atelier games, and did not like it. I have not looked at them since.