This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should Sony had milked Uncharted this gen aka MORE CONSOLE SALES

#1JoeydollazPosted 3/5/2013 9:50:35 AM(edited)
I think it is odd that ASS CREED came out the same time UnCharted did, literally.
now we have 6 Ass games with Ass Flag, their have only been 3 Uncharted games.

latest sales for Ass Creed3.....about 12.5 MILLION and most of those from PS3 btw

Why Uncharted never sells like that?, the brand wasn't milked/promoted like Ass?
---
MGS:RISING 10fps worst on PS3, worst IQ at only 720p. P+ screwed PS gamers again.
#2true_gamer80Posted 3/5/2013 9:50:56 AM
Im confused with GF def of milked lol....

uncharted has more games out in its series then alot of other games around here where I seen the missused term " milked" applied to them lol...
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#3este914Posted 3/5/2013 9:51:44 AM
Im so glad we didn't see more Uncharted. I had enough of it as it is.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#4GradyHooverPosted 3/5/2013 9:52:09 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
Im confused with GF def of milked lol....

uncharted has more games out in its series then alot of other games around here where I seen the missused term " milked" applied to them lol...

Well, Uncharted has four games total at current (three on PS3) and Assassin's Creed somehow has NINE games total at current (FIVE on PS3) so I see what he's getting at.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#5pixel378Posted 3/5/2013 9:53:15 AM
AC and COD hit mainstream popularity. Doesn't mean they are good. They are, to me, some of the most unexciting games released on a clockwork yearly basis. You can't expect quality games on a yearly basis, you're suckers.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#6AwesomePS3gamerPosted 3/5/2013 9:53:33 AM
Joeydollaz posted...
latest sales for Ass Creed3.....about 12.5 MILLION and most of those from PS3 btw

Why Uncharted never sells like that?, the brand wasn't milked/promoted like Ass?

Uncharted 2 (6.13m) and 3 (5.74m) sold more than the PS3 version of every Assassin's Creed, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, Assassin's Creed is an amazing series, I hate how Ubisoft is treating it but it's an amazing series. Uncharted is amazing as well.
#7Joeydollaz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:58:51 AM(edited)
I think if Ubi can pump out 10+ MILLION SELLERS constantly with these ASS CREED games, why shouldn't Sony do the same? and btw Uncharted games are about 10000+times better than any Ass Creed game.

Sony peaked with Uncharted 2, it got the GOTY spotlight....but Sony didn't tell ND...ok
make about 6 more before this gen is over.

They didn't make Uncharted a Killer APP like GOW was for PS2 and still is for PS3. Guaranteed you GOW games sell alot more than Uncharted games and sell more consoles to, Sony made sure GOW as a brand/KRATOS as a character have major impact on PS business, clearly Uncharted does not have that type of power.

---
MGS:RISING 10fps worst on PS3, worst IQ at only 720p. P+ screwed PS gamers again.
#8GradyHooverPosted 3/5/2013 9:56:55 AM
pixel378 posted...
AC and COD hit mainstream popularity. Doesn't mean they are good. They are, to me, some of the most unexciting games released on a clockwork yearly basis. You can't expect quality games on a yearly basis, you're suckers.

It's really a shame but I kind of agree, although Assassin's Creed has the potential to be more interesting because the base concept of following assassins throughout world history in open-world missions COULD be great and SHOULD be great. Not sure if COD even has that.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#9harcoreblazerPosted 3/5/2013 9:58:32 AM
I think 3 titles are more than enough.
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#10RemakeMePosted 3/5/2013 10:03:54 AM(edited)
Assassins Creed 3 = 12 mil for PS3, XBOX360, Wii U and PC.

Uncharted = roughly 6 mil on PS3 only
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.