This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

omg sony is so evil

#1true_gamer80Posted 3/5/2013 8:35:20 PM
I mean did you see all those day one optional time saver packs for theshow13.....wow huh....I mean even though its optional the nerve of them....some of them cant even be earned in game aswell....omg rage rage.....

In fact lets rage over playstation all stars aswel..come on superbot why are you so evil? Whats with all this optional stuff....everyone at GF knows optional things are the work of the devil....look at all that dlc....talk about milking(or insert the flavor of the month word here lol)

I mean heck if we are going to complain about optional dlc, time saver packs, microtransactions lets not pick and choose which devs to crap on....sony is horrible,superbot is horrible, everyone is horrible in fact gaming sucks...doom and gloom I yell!

Really though its funny how a small % of devs get **** nonstop and yet the exact same things apply to pretty much everyone.....but hey its fun to hate on EA or whoever its cool to hate on around here.

Have a nice evening :)
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#2lambchipsPosted 3/5/2013 8:36:25 PM
you sound so pathetic
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#3true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:48:35 PM(edited)
lambchips posted...
you sound so pathetic

whats funny is this is how this place sounds everyday with a select few devs, literally everyday somewhere around here lol....ironic you say how pathetic that sounds yet literally this is what so many around here yourself included sound like....literally the same nonsense just applied to other devs lol....so ironic :)

whats wrong truth hurts, cant admit to the mass ignorance or contradictions of this place?

Seriously you can apply so so so so much of the nonsense so many other games get ripped apart for to pretty much every and all devs including gasp sony....
---
#4ShadianVisePosted 3/5/2013 8:39:05 PM
Corporate apologist, nothing to see here.
---
http://www.youtube.com/ShadianVise
TLoZ: Oracle of Ages playthrough in progress.
#5true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:44:16 PM(edited)
ShadianVise posted...
Corporate apologist, nothing to see here.

denial denial denial.

Answer me this without utterly contradicting yourself....why do so many other devs or games get **** on for this exact same stuff and yet games or companies that get praise do the exact EXACT same thing.....nobody wants to actually comment on that...come on ppl of GF....

I mean its so "in" around here to complain and whine about EA or whichever other company is cool to hate about this exact thing....why dont we see this childish whining about optional things with everything, all companies and games.....pretty funny if you ask me
---
#6kel25Posted 3/5/2013 8:53:51 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
Answer me this without utterly contradicting yourself....why do so many other devs or games get **** on for this exact same stuff and yet games or companies that get praise do the exact EXACT same thing.....nobody wants to actually comment on that...come on ppl of GF....

The people that hate on microtransactions are not the same people that praise it.

The games you listed either flopped or are not popular around here. I've never seen a single post that praised how great a sports game is in these threads. I'm not saying it doesn't happen just that it is rare. In other words, the people here don't care about those games and may not even know about the microtransactions. Even if they did, they really don't care because it is not a game they love.

Now if you put microtransactions in a game that is liked around here, say Dead Space, you will see haters talking about it because they are more aware of it.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#7true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:10:20 PM(edited)
kel25 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

The people that hate on microtransactions are not the same people that praise it.

The games you listed either flopped or are not popular around here. I've never seen a single post that praised how great a sports game is in these threads. I'm not saying it doesn't happen just that it is rare. In other words, the people here don't care about those games and may not even know about the microtransactions. Even if they did, they really don't care because it is not a game they love.

Now if you put microtransactions in a game that is liked around here, say Dead Space, you will see haters talking about it because they are more aware of it.

oh I can keep going and going, in fact one just has to look in the psn store.....those were but examples....also they get a ton of praise/popular more so theshow series and for good reason, its one of the best sports series ever made, one of sony best exclusives, its also a system seller, you know how many get a ps3 just for that series...alot, sony has baseball locked down completely.

How anyone can deny this nonsense and picking and choosing with what this place has ripped apart and bashed to no end in the last few weeks is mind blowing.

I mean do a search for yourself here....very easy to find, complaining about optional things is all the rage here right now...yet its odd only a few devs are getting ripped apart for this.....its so crazy its hilarious...

Im not defending or supporting anything in this topic, Im just pointing out observations....this place has went nuts complaining about optional things recently...singling out a small % of devs. Why just apply this whining nonsense to a select few proclaiming they are ruining the industry doom and gloom blah blah yet in reality its not just these few devs, if EA is evil like many many around here proclaim for the exact same thing other devs do then by the exact same logic so is sony or pretty much every other devs

options are great unless its EA giving us those options...then its evil.....evil I say!

---
#8kel25Posted 3/5/2013 9:06:44 PM
true_gamer80 posted...

I mean do a search for yourself here....very easy to find, complaining about optional things is all the rage here right now...yet its odd only a few devs are getting ripped apart for this.....again ironic

That's not surprising in the least. People like to complain. In fact you created this entire topic to do so.

People also have their likes and dislikes. They are willing to turn a blind eye when a company/person they like does something wrong but will use it for fuel to burn the same company/person if they hate them.

There are several companies that have done a lot of things that seemed greedy to gamers. It is understandable that they would get a lot more flak because they already have the animosity of gamers. These gamers are willing to be more forgiving towards other developers currently doing the exact same thing because they fell they have received better treatment from them.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#9Kaiser499Posted 3/5/2013 9:28:13 PM
Smash Bros Wii U will have DLC.
---
www.twitch.tv/kaiser499
#10crazyman32Posted 3/5/2013 9:47:48 PM
sarcastic topic 8/10
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.