This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

omg sony is so evil

#11copycat2008Posted 3/5/2013 9:49:45 PM
someone needs a salad toss
#12true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:57:34 AM
Im still raging the nerve of all these devs.....how dare devs offer us optional things.....optional things are the work of the devil!
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#13Mutant1988Posted 3/6/2013 9:08:51 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
Im still raging the nerve of all these devs.....how dare devs offer us optional things.....optional things are the work of the devil!

If it's profitable enough, do you really think it will remain optional?

Also buying your way past gameplay intentionally designed to be time consuming and tedious is not optional. It's manipulative design.

Pay more or we will waste your time.

Besides, we used to have cheat codes for when we were too lazy to "earn" things in games. Then why should we suddenly be expected to pay a premium to access content on disc?

Besides, it's digital content, I don't actually own it no matter how much I pay. Verification servers go down? Well, I guess I'm not using that content again.

Screw micro transactions. Especially the early unlock variation.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#14RayconPosted 3/6/2013 9:10:44 AM
Kaiser499 posted...
Smash Bros Wii U will have DLC.

WHAT

Well, I'm officially done with Smash Bros. then.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#15jrr18Posted 3/6/2013 9:17:51 AM
true_gamer80 posted...

Come on TC on this web site you can only complain about EA for doing stuff. (even if every other company is doing the same thing and sometimes stuff thats worse)
---
Victory over the zombie ghost ninja through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#16true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:20:29 AM(edited)
Also buying your way past gameplay intentionally designed to be time consuming and tedious is not optional. It's manipulative design.

let me remove my tinfoil hat and just say thats a neat way to think of optional things lol. Give me a break its purely optional....its up to the gamer....go nuts and call it whatever you want, fact remains its purely optional
---
#17killakPosted 3/6/2013 9:19:22 AM

Except in Dead Space 3, it isn't.

next i guess you'll be speaking of the tedium of unlocking cars in need for speed, which has never changed.. even without microtransactions, and yet NFS has shortcut microtransactions.

Run. The sky is falling.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#18true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:22:47 AM
I cant believe naughty dog offers optional things aswell....of all devs, I cant believe naughty dog would sink so low and milk us from our money..sad times we live in, options are ruining everything......

wheres my tinfoil hat.....I dont know where I put it.....Im scared :(
---
#19killakPosted 3/6/2013 9:30:19 AM

Stop it. You're being paranoid.
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.
#20true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:31:24 AM
killak posted...

Stop it. You're being paranoid.

AAAHHHH *runs out of topic screaming options!*
---