This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, who bought TOMB RAIDER?

#1SomnusNemorisPosted 3/6/2013 1:11:03 AM
I got it yesterday morning but I'm only now starting it because I've been busy.

Anyway, I just started the superior PS3 version and it looks great. The environments are solid and Lara's character model looks great (not just for those two reasons we all know).

Most importantly, gameplay is fun as hell, and really tight. I like it!

Anyone else?
#2howdyneighbor25Posted 3/6/2013 1:12:25 AM
Me! Gotta support the fellow females (even if she is just made of pixels >_>)
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#3656stoogePosted 3/6/2013 1:13:00 AM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
Me! Gotta support the fellow females (even if she is just made of pixels >_>)

You're a lesbian now?
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#4SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:15:46 AM
Howdy stranger, this is Hauser!
#5killakPosted 3/6/2013 1:20:04 AM
Bought, but waiting for it to arrive.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#6SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:26:17 AM
Killy, you're going to love this one, mate. Gore after gore, for both Lara (if you die in the various ways) and her victims. Just failed a QTE whereby some poor sap is trying to grab her, and I missed the triangle press, so a giant boulder crushed her legs and made her temporarily look like Crazy Legz from Don't Be a Menace... before another lands on her, killing her.

Second go round, I got it right, and instead of Lara, it was grabby hands who got a boulder on top of his f***ing head, with it visibly caved in.

Btw, that logic you always use for *feeling* something is a PlayStation series... I'm going to assume you feel that way about this series and got it for the PS3 yeah? That and it's the best console version, of course.
#7crazyman32Posted 3/6/2013 1:27:20 AM
I got my CE from Amazon Tuesday and it's a great game it's addictive to play.I will try out the MP later today.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#8white windPosted 3/6/2013 1:27:28 AM
it wasn't in store yesterday DX !! will arrive today eventhough it said 5th of March.. now I can't say I bought it day one.
---
PSN: ghattas
#9SomnusNemoris(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:28:25 AM
crazyman32 posted...
I got my CE from Amazon Tuesday and it's a great game it's addictive to play.I will try out the MP later today.

Mmm correct spelling of addictive, instead of the commonly erroneous "addicting".
#10killakPosted 3/6/2013 1:30:51 AM
Killy, you're going to love this one, mate. Gore after gore, for both Lara (if you die in the various ways) and her victims. Just failed a QTE whereby some poor sap is trying to grab her, and I missed the triangle press, so a giant boulder crushed her legs and made her temporarily look like Crazy Legz from Don't Be a Menace... before another lands on her, killing her.

Yeah my brother showed me that a few nights ago on his PS3. As to me loving it, i've loved the idea of it since the very first concept drawing of the Lara model. I knew it was gonna be special.

Btw, that logic you always use for *feeling* something is a PlayStation series... I'm going to assume you feel that way about this series and got it for the PS3 yeah? That and it's the best console version, of course.

No, I got it on 360. It won't have that "playstation game" feeling.
---
When the evil Shredder attacks, These turtle boys don't cut 'em no slack.