This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Which one of these hypothetical PS3 games would you want the most?

#11agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:36:58 PM
MlREFOX posted...
It is a nickname used exclusively by trolls

Well I'm not a troll so that statement is incorrect :-D
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#12AstroshakPosted 3/6/2013 2:45:19 PM
After a few minutes of thought, I'd have to say I'd vote for "None of the Above".

I would much rather see them remake Hunt The Wumpus, in glorious 1080p.

I may be alone in thinking that FF13 is the best FF released for a Sony system - but that is not saying much, not really. FF8 is clearly the worst FF released on a Sony system - so bad that Square was basically, if you bothered to look at their ads for it, trying to apologize for how bad it was with FF9. I hadn't seen any ads for FF13-2, so I don't know if they were trying to apologize for FF13 with it or not. FF10 was like FF7 - good, but not the greatest thing out there. FF9 was roughly on par with FF7. FF10-2 was awful. FF12 was so boring despite trying two or three times, I could not muster enough interest to finish it. FF13 is better than FF7, but not by much. So .. FF13 is the best FF released for a Sony system, in my highly subjective opinion. I base my opinion both on how much I enjoy the game, and upon how I felt when I beat it.

Yea, I know - not the criteria that anyone else uses, is it? I believe that collectively they are known as the "fun factor" - and that is the sole determination as to whether I find a game good or bad. Then again, I've been gaming since before the NES. I know and understand that different people find different games to be good or bad. I also know and understand that there is no objective criteria for a game being good or bad, it is all opinion.

I'm comfortable in my opinions.
#13agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 3:58:03 PM
Looks like most ppl are hungry for a good FF game, and who can blame them. There haven't been a good FF game since FFX. This gen we got the flop that was FFXIII, TWO sequels to it that no one asked for, and an online MMORPG that epically failed and SE is STILL desperately trying to save. Meanwhile, FF VS XIII, the only one that actually looked like it could good, is not getting released.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#14SigmaHacielPosted 3/6/2013 3:59:45 PM
MlREFOX posted...
janemba8888 posted...
Astroshak posted...
FF13 was the best FF released on a Sony system, and when I was a 7 year old kid, E.T. made perfect sense (I had a lot of fun playing that game).

LMAO

Agreed. FFXIII is easily, by just about every metric out there, the worst FF on a Sony system.

Yeah seriously, what?

I don't even like FF all that much, and even then I can't concede to the idea that FF13 was good at anything.

Out of the poll? Nothing really. RE should be campy and fun, not generic action movie garbage.
#15agrissa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:46:01 PM
Bump. More old-school RE fans have voted and may surpass the votes for Old-school FF fans.
---
#16mbolllgePosted 3/7/2013 2:19:46 AM
a GOOD Final Fantasy