This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least favorite Psn game and classic

#1Movie64Posted 3/6/2013 4:14:18 PM
What is your least favorite game you bought on Psn and or Playstation Classic.

Mine is

Classic: Crash Bandicoot. I like to imagine in the commercial he was talking about the D-pad instead of Mario. I can't for some reason can't play with the analog stick. This game on the D-pad controls badly. They are too stiff to work with. No wonder 3d games mostly use the analog stick.

Psn: Marvel Origins. Marvel 1 holds up well and has pretty good ideas and gameplay. (Not as good as 2 or 3 though.) Marvel superheros drags it down. The gem system isn't executed well and Marvel superheros would have been better without it. Plus Anita. Also music isn't that great. It has nice graphics though.
#2SigmaHacielPosted 3/6/2013 4:15:16 PM
DW7E.

I'd kill Sony for making PSN purchases non-refundable (just nix the data from my console, duh).

BUT, Sony didn't make me buy it. So, my fault.
#3ImDyinSquirtlePosted 3/6/2013 4:19:34 PM
The original Crash Bandicoot came out before analog sticks even existed for the PlayStation. That's why you can't use it.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#4Movie64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 4:22:53 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
The original Crash Bandicoot came out before analog sticks even existed for the PlayStation. That's why you can't use it.

That doesn't make it any less stupid that i don't have the option to use it
#5AlltraPosted 3/6/2013 4:26:09 PM
Vagrant Story.

Everyone is always praising the game, but I find the aspects that they praise to be annoying and generally not all that fun.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#6atma6Posted 3/6/2013 4:41:32 PM
Alltra posted...
Vagrant Story.

Everyone is always praising the game, but I find the aspects that they praise to be annoying and generally not all that fun.

I agree with this. I grew up loving Square RPGs, but I missed out on this one. Going back after it was made a classic, I really don't see the love.
---
Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer
http://mistranslationformg.blogspot.com/
#7DemiFistPosted 3/6/2013 4:45:09 PM
atma6 posted...
Alltra posted...
Vagrant Story.

I agree with this. I grew up loving Square RPGs, but I missed out on this one. Going back after it was made a classic, I really don't see the love.

different strokes...
Vagrant Story is my favorite Squaresoft game easily.
anyways I'm gonna say TWD is the worst PSN game I have played.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#8nihilist212Posted 3/6/2013 4:45:57 PM
Alltra posted...
Vagrant Story.

That was one of the few PS1 RPGs that I really didn't like. I played it on release back in the day, and found it really meh.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#9PhophenomenonPosted 3/6/2013 4:51:15 PM
Classic: Final Fantasy VII
PSN: Castle Crashers
---
If you wanna know more about me, ask!
http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Phophenomenon
#10Movie64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 6:58:51 PM
Alltra posted...
Vagrant Story.

I never heard of it. (JRPGs aren't my thing) What is wrong with it?