This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection out of print

#1toastedmuffin89Posted 3/6/2013 4:47:38 PM
Is this game going out of print?

They are my favorite games ever and I never got to get peace walker on PSP. I really want to play these in HD and was waiting for a sub $20 range.

It is $36 on amazon right now but I just want to know is there a way I can get an official statement if it's going OOP?

I don't mind paying up to $50 bucks for a new copy if some how it became rare but are the chances of a restock or greatest hits version. Trying to figure out whether to bite at the prices now or take a risk at paying an expensive premium. I'd hate to have to pay double the price in a short period of time because I procrastinated.
#2nihilist212Posted 3/6/2013 4:51:14 PM
I don't think that's something you need to worry about anytime soon.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#3DemiFistPosted 3/6/2013 4:55:54 PM
are you seriously worried about an HD collection becoming hard to find?
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 3/6/2013 5:09:29 PM
If you can't afford an extra $16 dollars, you probably shouldn't be buying games right now in the first place.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5brycemorrPosted 3/6/2013 5:18:50 PM
Its 30 bucks at Best Buy
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#6shinra35800Posted 3/6/2013 5:28:09 PM
MGS2 is already out and in HD. It's called MGS2 Substance for PC xD
#7Raven_CyarmPosted 3/6/2013 5:30:44 PM
shinra35800 posted...

Is it really that much effort to type in capitals for the X in XD? You did it for the second letter. You look like you've got freak eyes if you just do it for D. I just wanna understand the logic of the thousands of times I've seen people do this.
---
You're not the official anything of any board.
Stop it.
#8SigmaHacielPosted 3/6/2013 5:32:20 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
shinra35800 posted...

Is it really that much effort to type in capitals for the X in XD? You did it for the second letter. You look like you've got freak eyes if you just do it for D. I just wanna understand the logic of the thousands of times I've seen people do this.

Then what about people who are too stupid to live, and yet persist, and type things like -

pl0x
prz
plz
plx

I use "XD", but I REALLY try to keep that as personal use in very non-public settings. Because throwing around cheap emotes in public forums looks insanely stupid.
#9SaQu1BPosted 3/6/2013 5:40:25 PM
I mean it is on PSN.
#10shinra35800Posted 3/6/2013 6:12:09 PM
Raven_Cyarm posted...
shinra35800 posted...

Dumbest thing ever mentioned to rag on someone about that has nothing to do with the topic. I type how I want. This isn't a job where I get paid. Emotes are used because ppl like you don't understand tones and it is used to assist you in the mood that the typer is in so that you won't think in the opposite direction that the poster is thinking which helps ppl like you to not be offended in everything a person says. Are your eyes big when you laugh hard like the emote conveys with itself? Alright then. BTW, real intelligence is not measured by a routine in which something is done, but in a way in which something is not.