This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign here if you get motion sickness from video games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign here if you get motion sickness from video games
3 years ago#1
Do you? - Results (34 votes)
Yes, often
2.94% (1 votes)
Yes, sometimes
14.71% (5 votes)
Yes, rarely
8.82% (3 votes)
Yes, maybe once or twice
14.71% (5 votes)
Never
55.88% (19 votes)
I'm not sure/don't remember
2.94% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's very strange. It seems to mostly happen in third and first person shooters. It must be the camera controls because I can play Halo games for hours without any problem, but sometimes when I play Fallout 3 for 30 minutes, I feel nauseous like I want to vomit and light headed, sometimes my hands even get cold like there's no blood circulation anymore.

Some say it's the camera sensitivity, others say it's the lighting. I don't know what it is because I can play Fallout 3 for 30 minutes and feel sick, or play for 3 hours and be fine..
GT: Jessica Jung xo (Gears 2, Halo Reach, Halo 4)
PSN: Rutgers Student (Killzone 2, Binary Domain)
3 years ago#2
you probably tried to shoot a gun in fallout three and got sick because of the terrible mechanics....

EDIT: im the moron who put not sure. i thought the last option would be never. thats what i get for not reading for context....
Currently Playing: ME2, Resistance 2, Valkyria Chronicles, and Bioshock.
3 years ago#3
Only happened to me once when I played half life 2 for the first time and got to the vehicle section (with the helicopter thing that drops explosives).
3 years ago#4
Yes whenever I try to play FPS.
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
3 years ago#5
FPS games do it to me 100% of the time. FPV games 90%.... if it is a game like Wizardry, I can manage.

Non FPV games that have done this to me are the Spyro games and Gex 2.
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
3 years ago#6
The only times I ever got motion sick from playing games was trying to play the Virtual Boy, and some of the earliest PS2 games like Eternal Ring or Evergrace.
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
3 years ago#7
Guitar Hero type games gives me massive headaches, and some dizziness.

I played Guitar Hero 3 a few years back. I was enjoying the hell out of it. This is when I knew I couldn't handle those type of games. Which are the only kind of games to make me feel uneasy.
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
3 years ago#8
lol motion sickness
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
3 years ago#9
tisuko posted...
Guitar Hero type games gives me massive headaches, and some dizziness.

I played Guitar Hero 3 a few years back. I was enjoying the hell out of it. This is when I knew I couldn't handle those type of games. Which are the only kind of games to make me feel uneasy.

Are you sure you weren't just dehydrated or something?
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Sign here if you get motion sickness from video games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived