This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people keep making topics on If a game is worth x amount of dollars?

#11kel25Posted 3/7/2013 11:11:59 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
Why do people keep making topics on If a game is worth x amount of dollars?

heres a much better question....

Why do so many come in topics like that and give opinions, most of the time negative ones on games they never played?

People like to complain about the things they don't like and try to piss off those that do like them.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#12anonymous46773Posted 3/7/2013 11:12:54 AM
TC thinks every game is worth 60 dollars.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#13archizzyPosted 3/7/2013 11:17:32 AM
I don't have an issue with people trying to save money.

But I think the larger issue ties into many gamers don't know their own personal tastes good enough to judge whether they should purchase a game.

"Worth" is too varying. You should know your own tastes good enough to look at a game and know if you want it and if it has large replay value to you personally.

Whether that is something you know you will play with friends, or online many hours, or a single player game you know you will play through many times completing all sidequests and what not.

If you know it is a straight up action game you will only play once then you factor that in. Any gamer should easily be able to make this decision on their own.

People who ask this question are usually the same people who rely on review scores and other peoples opinions of a game rather then their own. They also make topics like "I just bought X game and want to know if I should open it and play it or return it"
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton