This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Loli games need to go. Quite frankly they make Japan look bad.

#1CelestialMindPosted 3/7/2013 11:21:31 AM
Back in my day we had tons of quality RPGs that had no lolis.

This is a recent trend in Japan and really shows how far RPGs have fallen and how low RPG makers have sunk if they have to resort to drawing in "that" kind of crowd to get sales instead of making a quality game.
#2Shadowrider70Posted 3/7/2013 11:27:12 AM
To bad. To many perverts to stop this. Quite frankly, it's not that bad, as long as it doesn't portray them in a... bad... light. Also, I don't see how they make Japan look bad. Alot of things make everywhere look bad. :/
---
Currently playing: HDN mk.2; Demons Souls; 3D Dot Game Heroes; Ragnarok Oddyssey; RDR
PSN: Shadowrider74
#3ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/7/2013 11:28:31 AM
So...a game can't be a quality game BECAUSE there's a loli in it?

According to gamefaq's definition of loli, ANY girl under the age of 18 is loli...so you are basically saying there are no good RPGs?
#4Shadowrider70Posted 3/7/2013 11:31:10 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
So...a game can't be a quality game BECAUSE there's a loli in it?

According to gamefaq's definition of loli, ANY girl under the age of 18 is loli...so you are basically saying there are no good RPGs?

Gamefaqs has a definition of loli? Where? I didn't know this site was also a dictionary. :/
---
Currently playing: HDN mk.2; Demons Souls; 3D Dot Game Heroes; Ragnarok Oddyssey; RDR
PSN: Shadowrider74
#5DemiFistPosted 3/7/2013 11:40:00 AM
another topic by the guy claiming Tomb Raider is too gory...
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#6PhaseSlaethePosted 3/7/2013 11:44:12 AM
Shadowrider70 posted...
Too bad. Too many perverts to stop this. Quite frankly, it's not that bad, as long as it doesn't portray them in a... bad... light. Also, I don't see how they make Japan look bad. Alot of things make everywhere look bad. :/
#7ManuKesnaPosted 3/7/2013 11:46:15 AM
Oh its greer again!

*Yawn*
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#8drclaeysPosted 3/7/2013 11:49:49 AM
Friends,

I think it makes Japan look good, DAMN good.

I dream of going there, and getting on a bus, with like 80 girls all giggling and in those very short skirts you always see.

Thank you for sharing. do you have any pictures you can link too, for research?
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
Signed up for a 13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Wish me luck!
#9SayoriaPosted 3/7/2013 11:52:36 AM
There are far, far more idiots that think this way than there are "Loli games"

Yes, we need higher quality RPGs, but if people got their heads out of their asses and looked, they would see there's little loli about anything of these games. Only one that one can possibly argue if played in full is Ar Tonelico Qoga.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#10DemiFistPosted 3/7/2013 12:02:36 PM
Motsu posted...
There are far, far more idiots that think this way than there are "Loli games"

Yes, we need higher quality RPGs, but if people got their heads out of their asses and looked, they would see there's little loli about anything of these games. Only one that one can possibly argue if played in full is Ar Tonelico Qoga.

...Hyperdimension....
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"