This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space 3 Awakening DLC coming March 12th

#1thesnoopmeisterPosted 3/7/2013 3:08:27 PM
For anyone that cares. I do.
#2true_gamer80Posted 3/7/2013 3:10:03 PM
omg optional dlc....evil evil!!!! Options are the devils work when it is EA offering them, everyone else though its ok and reason to get excited....its just how dare EA offer dlc.....the nerve
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#3RayconPosted 3/7/2013 3:11:45 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
omg optional dlc....evil evil!!!! Options are the devils work when it is EA offering them, everyone else though its ok and reason to get excited....its just how dare EA offer dlc.....the nerve

Well... I mean, I'd be pretty ticked to find out it was ending content that got cut from the rest of the game. But if it's another side-story, that's nothing new.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#4PhaseSlaethePosted 3/7/2013 3:11:50 PM
true_gamer80 posted...

Did I just witness the apologist make himself a mockery by trying to mock the usual viewpoints of others?
#5true_gamer80Posted 3/7/2013 3:16:43 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

Did I just witness the apologist make himself a mockery by trying to mock the usual viewpoints of others?

its dlc....its EA....no raging...no doom and gloom over options today?...have some here became level headed all of the sudden and felt silly for all the mass contradictions over options as of late....

whats going on GF....Im getting scared this isnt riht for this place....wheres the yelling and crying? I need to bathe in your tears
---
#6PhaseSlaethePosted 3/7/2013 3:17:38 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

its dlc....its EA....no raging...no doom and gloom over options today?...have some here became level headed all of the sudden and felt silly for all the mass contradictions over options as of late....

whats going on GF....Im getting scared this isnt riht for this place....wheres the yelling and crying? I need to bathe in your tears

Just, wow. I wish I could laugh at you, but, I can't.

Also, white-knight it all you want. This game just released like 3 days ago. DLC already announced IS laughable.
#7RayconPosted 3/7/2013 3:18:45 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

Also, white-knight it all you want. This game just released like 3 days ago. DLC already announced IS laughable.

Eh, it happens all the time these days. Can't remember, but apparently they were doing pre-orders for DLC alongside pre-orders for a certain game...
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#8thesnoopmeister(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 3:19:08 PM
3 days = 1 month.
#9true_gamer80Posted 3/7/2013 3:20:41 PM(edited)
PhaseSlaethe posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

I love GF...white knighting now means someone who isnt so hateful they simply dont utterly contradict oneself with their hate...gotta love GF :) picking and choosing what to apply the exact same issues with is fun at GF lol...
---
#10Chocobo115Posted 3/7/2013 3:20:33 PM
Taking out the horror and sell it as DLC, that's evil...