This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RPG's need to go there an embarrassment to games every where!

#11agrissaPosted 3/7/2013 2:30:56 PM
LOL 2 trolls going at each other.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#12ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/7/2013 2:32:15 PM
Where?
#13jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:32:57 PM
well because I must have been to subtle. RPG=Rocket propelled grenade. I'm mocking the X is an embarrassment to Y topics.
---
Victory over the zombie ghost ninja through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#14jubjub360Posted 3/7/2013 2:33:20 PM
agrissa posted...
LOL 2 trolls going at each other.

You just posted. Who are you going at?
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:7~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#15true_gamer80Posted 3/7/2013 2:33:53 PM
you serious lol? The guy is making a monkey see monkey do topic....scan the boards...notice anything familiar....hence my monkey see monkey do comment.....

double whoosh for you....
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#16jrr18(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:34:52 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
you serious lol? The guy is making a monkey see monkey do topic....scan the boards...notice anything familiar....hence my monkey see monkey do comment.....

see post near the top of the page.
---
Victory over the zombie ghost ninja through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#17jubjub360Posted 3/7/2013 2:34:54 PM
true_gamer80 posted...

Wow you really did miss it. Even after jrr posted it. That's... Kind of sad.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#18true_gamer80Posted 3/7/2013 2:36:04 PM
jubjub360 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

your going way to far into my post...haha...geez...come on man, you messing with me now right?
---
#19jubjub360Posted 3/7/2013 2:38:29 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

your going way to far into my post...haha...geez...come on man, you messing with me now right?

What post? The one where you missed the joke? Here let me requote it for you.

jrr18 posted...
well because I must have been to subtle. RPG=Rocket propelled grenade. I'm mocking the X is an embarrassment to Y topics.

---
#20true_gamer80Posted 3/7/2013 3:04:40 PM(edited)
jubjub360 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
jubjub360 posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

What post? The one where you missed the joke? Here let me requote it for you.

jrr18 posted...

omg omg ....OMG lol!!!!

you simply cant be serious...you cant be lol....First I guess you missed the part I said yes I was aware of the point of this topic....its very very very very very clear its sarcastic, just like the dozen or so other monkey see monkey do topics right now....again I say scan this place, tell me what do you see? Dozen or so similar topics....sacractic ones..you with me so far lol? Now how many of these similar topics do we need now...a dozen, 24, 30 ? how many? Hence my point....the point that clearly CLEARLY went over your head even after I said I said I get the topic...monkey see monkey do, the topic being sarcasti has othing to do with my point....

ready....ready for it WHOOSH!!! holy crap man.....
---