This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trophies Disappearing Problem?

#1Mega WolfPosted 3/7/2013 2:36:48 PM
So I went to my friends house and beat both MGR and Tomb Raider. Took my PS3 with me to get trophies / etc...
I recall getting a bunch of trophies on MGR but when I check a little while after getting home (checked on psn profiles), the trophies had not registered.
I said w/e to that and thought it was probably because I didn't sign in over at his house. It wasn't a big deal.

I just did the same with Tomb Raider and got a bunch of really nice trophies that I actually enjoyed. This time I made sure to sign in while we were playing.
Low and Behold I get home and they didn't update either.

But I played a round of Battlefield got a trophy in that and it did indeed update for that game.

Anyone have any idea whats causing this?
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
#2true_gamer80Posted 3/7/2013 2:37:29 PM
no worries everything will show up, happened to me when playing between multiple ps3's
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#3KurizakaPosted 3/7/2013 3:03:10 PM
Did you sync from the other PS3? I had that problem with trophies once. I did a sync from the other PS3 I used, then on my PS3 and they showed up right away.