This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RATE the current game(s) your playing...

#1Zartic4lifePosted 3/7/2013 7:24:54 PM
Skyrim - 9.5/10 Amazing
Deus Ex - 9/10, just wish it was open world
Enslaved - just started the gameplay needs improvement but the story seems enticing
Eden - no where close to Rez but still entertaining 7/10
---
Trolls 4 life!
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5396/photo26b.jpg
#2echa_OnePosted 3/7/2013 7:27:43 PM
Tales of Graces f - 8/10

It's pretty good. I enjoy the funny dialogues (skits), battle is fun, there are plenty of stuffs to do and collect. I haven't dualized yet, thinking of spending some time understanding this dualize system.
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#3_Itachi_Uchiha_Posted 3/7/2013 7:38:11 PM
Far Cry 3- 9/10. Not even in my personal top 25 best games ever list, but incredibly fun and addicting. I really appreciate the amount of exploration you can do. Definitely worth the price.
---
Snuggle bunny swag.
#4jrr18Posted 3/7/2013 7:39:55 PM
Dragon age 2 (7.5)
---
Victory over the zombie ghost ninja through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#5cirkmetroidPosted 3/7/2013 7:42:17 PM
Spec Ops 6

I normally don't like shooters, and I'm not saying I like this one, but hey, I'm rating it as a person who would like shooters. The game is pretty hard so far, I'm having to try checkpoints very frequently.

A big point of frustration is that since it's a cover based shooter, often times doing the normal cover commands is unwieldly. If a grenade gets thrown at you, and there's another bunker you can switch to, often times it can feel like a major chore to line up the camera just right so the switch icon lines up.

And don't even get me started on the shenanigans that can take place sometimes should you decide to stand up, and turn to run.

There are a couple of checkpoint locations in an annoying position, for example the one right before you finally get to Ghould, you have to listen to the dialogue from the white guy every single time...if you struggle with this section as I did, it can get very irritating, especially considering the games lengthy reload time.

But hey, it's not like I paid for the game.
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
.....still really hoping there will be more Legacy of Kain games...somehow!
#6musketeer361Posted 3/7/2013 7:48:43 PM
Persona 4 Golden - 10/10. They just made one of my favorite games into a better one. Though they dumbed down the gameplay by quite a bit. I had no difficulty whatsoever going through on Normal. Didn't even fuse anything and stayed with some really low level persona throughout the game. Even with that, I still found it really enjoyable. Can't wait to get onto my next playthrough and make it a bit tougher.

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - 9/10. Really great game. The online is what keeps me going back to it.
---
Did someone just page the King of Awesome?
Currently Playing - Persona 4 Golden, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
#7SolidLiquid25Posted 3/7/2013 8:09:32 PM
Bayonetta 9/10 Love the gameplay the story is decent though slightly cheesy it's not bad by any means.

Tomb Raider(new) 8.5/10 I haven't played a Tomb Raider in years and i actually love what they went for with this. Not very far into it yet so my score might fluctuate as it goes, Bayonetta though i'm almost done. PS Thank you everyone who ever recommended it or mentioned it's greatness on here or i probably would have missed it.
---
------------------------------
#8AjescentPosted 3/7/2013 8:16:07 PM
Wipeout 2048 10/10 though it has a habit of crashing when I'm about to win a race

Pro Evo Soccer 2013 9/10 would be more if the AI wasn't a cheating b-

Doctor Who atEC 7/10 good game but a few annoying bugs stop it from being better.
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#9ReyMilansteryoPosted 3/7/2013 8:19:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Mattywright77Posted 3/7/2013 8:19:34 PM
Yakuza 3

8/10

Most addictive game for me this gen after ME Trilogy and Bayonetta. My only regret is that I did not discover this series sooner.
---
Now playing : Yakuza 3, GTA:Vice City, Doom 3:BFG Edition, Mass Effect.