This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 news. video of Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge the ultimate action game!!

#31DaggeraxePosted 3/8/2013 3:30:32 PM
Do you mostly fight human enemies?
#32ViietNam1Posted 3/8/2013 3:35:29 PM
Online glitches is what im waiting to get feedback on lol.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/VlETNAM-
#33You_Need_A_LifePosted 3/8/2013 3:47:45 PM
Daggeraxe posted...
Do you mostly fight human enemies?

The main villains are the same, but they've brought back the lesser demons and Fiends to complement the standard NG3 baddies. Plus everything in the Ninja Trials.
#34XSilverPhoenixXPosted 3/8/2013 4:04:49 PM
How is this game going to be graphically on PS3 compared to the WiiU version, and is it the exact same game as the WiiU release?

I didn't play the first release but it looks cool. When they adjusted the difficulty, what does that mean? Is the game harder or easier now?

That demon ninja skin is awesome.
#35Ben_ShinobiPosted 3/8/2013 4:18:44 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
How is this game going to be graphically on PS3 compared to the WiiU version, and is it the exact same game as the WiiU release?

I didn't play the first release but it looks cool. When they adjusted the difficulty, what does that mean? Is the game harder or easier now?

It should be nearly identical to the Wii U version.

Overall, the game is more difficult now. Normal is more challenging and less "mashy" than the vanilla release, and Hard is significantly more difficult. There are still Easy and Master Ninja modes as well.
---
PSN/NNID: TheSilentShinobi
#36XSilverPhoenixXPosted 3/8/2013 4:27:54 PM
Ben_Shinobi posted...
XSilverPhoenixX posted...

It should be nearly identical to the Wii U version.

Overall, the game is more difficult now. Normal is more challenging and less "mashy" than the vanilla release, and Hard is significantly more difficult. There are still Easy and Master Ninja modes as well.

It makes me wonder what one version might have over the other, or how they graphically differ since the WiiU has more RAM.

Hopefully they release a good demo on PS3 because there is no demo on the WiiU.
#37Hucast9Posted 3/8/2013 6:08:28 PM
bump
#38xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 8:35:17 AM
demo confirmation

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/03/07/next-week-on-the-na-psn-march-12th-2013-the-army-is-awakened/
#39_tanjil_Posted 3/9/2013 8:44:02 AM(edited)
xenosaga123 posted...
Kenaue posted...
Perfected and difinitive Ninja Gaiden? We have Ninja Gaiden Black now?

NGB is obsolete.

It might be arguably the most refined gameplay and difficulty mechanics,
however it's extremely lacking in content, modes, playable characters, new costumes, co-op and replay value

with all due respect, hack n' slashes are like fighting games. in the sense that the combat mechanic out weighs all other aspects of the game. Though I always prefer having all the features you mentioned.

But at the end of the day when it comes to replaying games I'll always replay DMC3 and Bayonetta when I'm itching for a hack n' slash. That's why bloody palace is probably the best thing ever done by DMC
#40DemiFistPosted 3/9/2013 12:14:19 PM
If its just the same as the WiiU version, no thanks.
It wasn't that special.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"