This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List your worst JRPG main character

#51Godly_GoofPosted 3/8/2013 2:01:24 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
5) lastly he said that he felt it was a "POS" that doesn't mean it is it meant he felt it was. Learn to read before you essay response. Your basically saying F*** everyone else's opinion because yours is superior.

WTF?
Exact quote from me:

"I personally don't like many masterpiece of games. But the fact I can't stand them for whatever reason, doesn't make them a "POS".
Each game has secured its objective place in history. And FINAL FANTASY VII has secured its place as one of the very few Top Tier games of all time, wether you, I, or anyone else agrees or not.

ITT: doesnt grasp the post he's quoting and still tries to respond to it.

Starting to understand why you seem to think Cloud has creative writing :/

1) Lmao.

-You say I consider my opinion superior to others.
-I quote you exactly what I said word for word, where I literally say that my personal opinion does not matter at all. It's not important.
-You continue saying the same thing. o_O

2) (Bold quoted part)

WTH?
Where did I ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, say that?
Are you even serious?

I guess I'll make this easy for you and spell it out.

1) the person said he felt it was a "POS", he's not saying it is. He saying he felt it was I.e. he didn't like it. You feel the need to respond with saying its one of the top tier games of all time regardless of what "you or others think" and "because you think a game is a POS doesn't make it one". Basically your saying your opinion is superior, the very act of feeling the need to respond with that is proof enough.

2) if your opinion didn't matter you wouldn't have responded to the first post in the thread and respected other peoples opinions instead. Try again.

3) why would I have to say anything else when the first one was still correct, because you can't understand something isn't my problem.

4) okay then change creative to good, same difference.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#52Spiroth_KweehhPosted 3/8/2013 2:02:17 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Why the flying blue **** balls are people arguing over something completely irrelevant?

OH. Wait. Where am I.

Well, I was dragged into it, but guilty as charged.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#53SigmaHacielPosted 3/8/2013 2:03:12 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Why the flying blue **** balls are people arguing over something completely irrelevant?

OH. Wait. Where am I.

From what I can see, you weren't. You instigated.
#54Godly_GoofPosted 3/8/2013 2:05:20 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...

OH. Wait. Where am I.

The denial runs strong in them.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#55Spiroth_KweehhPosted 3/8/2013 2:05:30 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
5) lastly he said that he felt it was a "POS" that doesn't mean it is it meant he felt it was. Learn to read before you essay response. Your basically saying F*** everyone else's opinion because yours is superior.

WTF?
Exact quote from me:

"I personally don't like many masterpiece of games. But the fact I can't stand them for whatever reason, doesn't make them a "POS".
Each game has secured its objective place in history. And FINAL FANTASY VII has secured its place as one of the very few Top Tier games of all time, wether you, I, or anyone else agrees or not.

ITT: doesnt grasp the post he's quoting and still tries to respond to it.

Starting to understand why you seem to think Cloud has creative writing :/

1) Lmao.

-You say I consider my opinion superior to others.
-I quote you exactly what I said word for word, where I literally say that my personal opinion does not matter at all. It's not important.
-You continue saying the same thing. o_O

2) (Bold quoted part)

WTH?
Where did I ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, say that?
Are you even serious?

I guess I'll make this easy for you and spell it out.

1) the person said he felt it was a "POS", he's not saying it is. He saying he felt it was I.e. he didn't like it. You feel the need to respond with saying its one of the top tier games of all time regardless of what "you or others think" and "because you think a game is a POS doesn't make it one". Basically your saying your opinion is superior, the very act of feeling the need to respond with that is proof enough.

2) if your opinion didn't matter you wouldn't have responded to the first post in the thread and respected other peoples opinions instead. Try again.

3) why would I have to say anything else when the first one was still correct, because you can't understand something isn't my problem.

4) okay then change creative to good, same difference.

You won. Ok?
As others said, everything is irrelevant to the topic.
---
#56Spiroth_KweehhPosted 3/8/2013 2:06:06 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...

OH. Wait. Where am I.

As you do now too.
---
#57Spiroth_KweehhPosted 3/8/2013 2:06:34 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...

OH. Wait. Where am I.

The denial runs strong in them.

I'm one person.
---
#58PoorCountryPosted 3/8/2013 2:07:54 PM
superbowl54 posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
Cloud- poorly written is an understatement. Amazingly goes from not giving a s*** to 180ing to trying to save the world in the first 30 minutes for no reason. And then one dimensionals the entire rest of the game

this

Vaan, Squall, and Lightning are other examples of awful main characters.

I know for certain you don't get Squall.
#59SigmaHacielPosted 3/8/2013 2:09:30 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...

OH. Wait. Where am I.

As you do now too.

You clearly don't know how to use "instigation" in a statement. How am I instigating?

If I am instigating, to you, that means you purposely look for arguments to start.
#60PoorCountryPosted 3/8/2013 2:09:50 PM
Yuri from Tales of Vesperia. I hate that he's designed to pander to idiots.