This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List your worst JRPG main character

#61Godly_GoofPosted 3/8/2013 2:12:47 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Why the flying blue **** balls are people arguing over something completely irrelevant?

OH. Wait. Where am I.

Well, I was dragged into it, but guilty as charged.

From what I can see, you weren't. You instigated.

As you do now too.

You clearly don't know how to use "instigation" in a statement. How am I instigating?

If I am instigating, to you, that means you purposely look for arguments to start.

I don't think English is their first language...
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#62ramseanGoodbyePosted 3/8/2013 2:13:40 PM
deathsaber79 posted...
List your worst lead dude (or lady)

Keep in mind, their game might not be half bad, just talking about the character itself.

Mine?

Emil - Tales of Symphonia 2 - talk about a complete vacuum of charisma, manliness, likability, or any kind of redeeming factor. My first random encounter I wanted him to die a horrible death.

Yeah nothing is ever gonna beat emil, two personalities both of them horrible. Makes Vaan and Squall look charismatic
#63PoorCountryPosted 3/8/2013 2:33:10 PM
ramseanGoodbye posted...
deathsaber79 posted...

Keep in mind, their game might not be half bad, just talking about the character itself.

Mine?

Emil - Tales of Symphonia 2 - talk about a complete vacuum of charisma, manliness, likability, or any kind of redeeming factor. My first random encounter I wanted him to die a horrible death.

Yeah nothing is ever gonna beat emil, two personalities both of them horrible. Makes Vaan and Squall look charismatic

This is what really matters to dumbasses.
#64YggdrasillePosted 3/8/2013 2:33:44 PM
Edge from Star Ocean 4
Yuki from Grandia 3
Dean from Wild Arms 5
Johnny from Shadow Hearts 3
Avan from Valkyria Chronicles 2
Alicia from Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Vaan from FFXII
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Ninja Gaiden 3: RE, Ys: Memories of Celceta
#65SigmaHacielPosted 3/8/2013 2:37:47 PM
Yggdrasille posted...
Edge from Star Ocean 4
Yuki from Grandia 3
Dean from Wild Arms 5
Johnny from Shadow Hearts 3
Avan from Valkyria Chronicles 2
Alicia from Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Vaan from FFXII

I'm sorry, what?

You are confusing a few of those. Dean isn't a bad character. He is dumb, sure, but a great lead.

Alicia isn't quite fair either, as she isn't the only persona in her own body.
#66artian2k1Posted 3/8/2013 2:46:26 PM
Vaan from FF12 no personality and story didn't even focus on him.
---
Eintracht Frankfurt
#67notSFFPosted 3/8/2013 3:03:28 PM
PoorCountry posted...
Yuri from Tales of Vesperia. I hate that he's designed to pander to idiots.

...Mind elaborating? If anything, Yuri is the most badass of the Tales protagonists.
---
SteamID: tsff20
Xbox Gamer Tag: TSFF19
#68ramseanGoodbyePosted 3/8/2013 3:05:27 PM
PoorCountry posted...
ramseanGoodbye posted...
deathsaber79 posted...

Mine?

Really people are dumb for not wanting to play as a protagonist, who is not only unlikeable but is the extremely clichéd as well. Your the first person I've seen who actually enjoyed playing as Emil. I'd swap him for any protagonist in any game.
#69jrr18Posted 3/8/2013 3:06:29 PM
ramseanGoodbye posted...
PoorCountry posted...
ramseanGoodbye posted...
deathsaber79 posted...

Mine?

Really people are dumb for not wanting to play as a protagonist, who is not only unlikeable but is the extremely clichéd as well. Your the first person I've seen who actually enjoyed playing as Emil. I'd swap him for any protagonist in any game.

Even new dante?
---
Victory over the zombie ghost ninja through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#70The_BonesPosted 3/8/2013 3:07:22 PM
I definitely agree with Emil from ToS2. I couldn't stand neither him nor Marta and never finished the game.