This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Found Tomb Raider at Redbox :D.

#1nayr626Posted 3/8/2013 1:00:16 PM
It's pretty fun so far.

How long of a game is it? I'm at the part where I just saved Roth and got the climbing axe

I'm debating whether or not to buy it or just wait for a price drop.
---
Tedious weeds that the media breeds, but the animal gets what the animal needs
PSN: Arnnaria
#2Mega WolfPosted 3/8/2013 1:01:43 PM
It's pretty long for the type of game it is.
You are about 20% in...
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
#3nayr626(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:05:11 PM
You are about 20% in...

Awesome.

I think it says %10 on the save, but those are usually off. Today is going to be my only free day to play it. I took a break because my controller needed charging.
---
#4ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/8/2013 1:08:34 PM
nayr626 posted...
You are about 20% in...

Awesome.

I think it says %10 on the save, but those are usually off. Today is going to be my only free day to play it. I took a break because my controller needed charging.

That number shows your overall completion (story + tombs + hidden items discovered, etc.), not story completion.
#5nayr626(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:10:31 PM
From: ScreamingMidget | Posted: 3/8/2013 12:08:34 PM | #004
nayr626 posted...
You are about 20% in...

Awesome.

That number shows your overall completion (story + tombs + hidden items discovered, etc.), not story completion.

I see.

QQ: Is the ending some BS like Uncharted? I don't trust the crew she's with, but I'm expecting another zombie thing.
---
#6torch00Posted 3/8/2013 1:19:00 PM
I only rent movies from Redbox. How much are games per night? I have to return a movie later, so if TR's in I may pick it up. I'd really hate to rush through it though.
#7Mega WolfPosted 3/8/2013 1:34:19 PM
Eh yea it's kinda like Uncharted.
But you have to remember, Tomb Raider has always been about Mythological and Supernatural dealings.
---
"What's with you and this "purify" thing? For some reason I doubt your knights are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour." ~Ryudo
#8flame030191Posted 3/8/2013 1:35:48 PM
You're very early on. I've played probably another 3 hours on top of where you are and there's still no sign of an end.

The good part is none of it ever has felt like filler. It's all been fun and has some sort of sense going on.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#9nayr626(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 2:52:44 PM
flame030191 posted...
You're very early on. I've played probably another 3 hours on top of where you are and there's still no sign of an end.

The good part is none of it ever has felt like filler. It's all been fun and has some sort of sense going on.

Nice.

I played a little more I just climbed the radio tower.
Mega Wolf posted...
Eh yea it's kinda like Uncharted.
But you have to remember, Tomb Raider has always been about Mythological and Supernatural dealings.

I never played a Tomb Raider before so this is good to know.

torch00 posted...
I only rent movies from Redbox. How much are games per night? I have to return a movie later, so if TR's in I may pick it up. I'd really hate to rush through it though.

$2 a night.

Not too bad, but I'll probably return it In a day or two.
---
#10smifypzPosted 3/8/2013 4:34:43 PM
I can't find the PS3 version anywhere! All the Redboxes near me only have the 360 version.
---
3DS FC: 2105- 9580- 9704 PSN: tennislover3195 Steam:nj3195
Official Feraligatr of the Pokemon X board