This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The EA hate is pointless...

#1PangLaPosted 3/8/2013 3:08:28 PM
If people continue to buy their games. Why should EA care about the people complaining when the people still buy their games? If you hate them so much, then stop buying their games, simple as that.
#2SigmaHacielPosted 3/8/2013 3:10:12 PM
The EA hate is pointless...AS IS THIS TOPIC, because I'm too ignorant to believe that people actually ARE using their wallets to speak.
#3megamaticsPosted 3/8/2013 3:10:15 PM
I don't buy their games...
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#4ViietNam1Posted 3/8/2013 3:17:44 PM
If you still support EA, you're a sheep. If you guys actually work & spend your own $, you will realise how much you're disrespecting your parents money by wasting it on a company thats been trying to pave new movements & monopolise the industry.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/VlETNAM-
#5toadiemanPosted 3/8/2013 3:21:51 PM
E...A... Sports. It's not in the game anymore.
---
PSN: toadieman
#6kylemcauliffe15Posted 3/8/2013 3:22:55 PM
Hate for dang video game companies (and anything game related altogether) is pointless. I'd rather use all that energy "hating" on something else.
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#7jrr18Posted 3/8/2013 3:27:42 PM(edited)
ViietNam1 posted...
If you still support EA, you're a sheep. If you guys actually work & spend your own $, you will realise how much you're disrespecting your parents money by wasting it on a company thats been trying to pave new movements & monopolise the industry.

So I'm a sheep for buying games I like and not lumping on the internet hate wagon OF DOOM?
---
Victory over the zombie ghost ninja through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#8chiefofsb78Posted 3/8/2013 3:31:29 PM
Its what they do still buy the games and complain its what they do and will continue to do mainly the same ones who say i dont buy their games or im not buying anymore riiiiggght we believe you
#9ViietNam1Posted 3/8/2013 3:34:58 PM(edited)
@Jrr lmao way to miss the point.

Liking or hating a game has nothing to do with anything here lol. Your basically screwing yourself up when they start to disregard your support for a franchise & instead of them showing you appreciation for buying their product, they'll return the favor to you by selling you a 40% finished game.

Nowadays, its bad enough were getting 70-80% finished games. EA is going beyond that. Oh well, your loss ^^
---
http://psnprofiles.com/VlETNAM-
#10_tanjil_Posted 3/8/2013 3:34:52 PM
hm I haven't bought an EA game since SSX. Couldn't risk being heart broken again.