This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does FF7 get better?

#1LitCandlezPosted 3/8/2013 4:54:55 PM
I'm at the part where we are on the train and Mr.T yells at everyone to get off. Then you jump off the train. Now we have to go bomb another place.

The characters are extremely annoying. I don't know why we are bombing SOILDER. I don't like the way the game is holding your hand with how easy it is, I was also told that the game is easy through the whole thing.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#2SigmaHacielPosted 3/8/2013 4:56:02 PM
Not really.

It hits a decently not-low point, but it isn't stellar.
#3LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:57:51 PM(edited)
SigmaHaciel posted...
Not really.

Ugh. I already bought the game so I will be giving it a playthrough eventually. Why is Cloud bombing SOILDER?
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
#4Godly_GoofPosted 3/8/2013 4:58:02 PM
Everything involving the Turks is badass otherwise pretty meh.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#5SigmaHacielPosted 3/8/2013 4:58:16 PM
LitCandlez posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Not really.

Uh. I already bought the game so I will be giving it a playthrough eventually. Why is Cloud bombing SOILDER?

If I remember right, it was some wierd terrorist-y event against those who control SOLDIER.
#6Anodyne11Posted 3/8/2013 4:59:06 PM
The start is extremely boring imo.
The first half~ of disc 1 is boring but it gets a bit better after.
---
Valkyria Chronicles is the best RPG this gen!
Official Ultimecia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim boards
#7Godly_GoofPosted 3/8/2013 4:59:10 PM
LitCandlez posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Not really.

Ugh. I already bought the game so I will be giving it a playthrough eventually. Why is Cloud bombing SOILDER?

He's bombing the reactors that harvest the world energy into power for the upper city.

Your basically eco-terrorists.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#8Sand_FlarePosted 3/8/2013 4:59:46 PM
You are literally at the beginning of the game. Keep playing.

Also, it should have been made pretty clear in the game. Cloud is a mercenary. He's helping AVALANCHE because they hired him.
---
http://i.minus.com/iMDVRuYNQql6o.gif
#9LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:00:02 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
LitCandlez posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Not really.

He's bombing the reactors that harvest the world energy into power for the upper city.

Your basically eco-terrorists.

Wtf. So why are we playing the bad guy?
---
#10LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 5:01:14 PM
Sand_Flare posted...
You are literally at the beginning of the game. Keep playing.

Also, it should have been made pretty clear in the game. Cloud is a mercenary. He's helping AVALANCHE because they hired him.

I know that much with him begging for money. What is the point of Avalanche doing all this?
---