This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just connected my PS3 Online again, but I guess my $10 voucher expired

#21RyuuHou25Posted 3/8/2013 5:08:58 PM
boogerwooger_2 posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Pretty sure right in the message it says it expires on whatever day it expires on.

Apparently your reading comprehesion isnt that well.

If I would have read the message to know there was an expiration date, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULDN'T HAVE REDEEMED IT THEN???

.....and you wonder why you're getting harassed. Do dumb things, Gfaqs people will point it out.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#22boogerwooger_2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:01:07 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
boogerwooger_2 posted...
Pretty sure right in the message it says it expires on whatever day it expires on.

If I would have read the message to know there was an expiration date, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULDN'T HAVE REDEEMED IT THEN???

.....and you wonder why you're getting harassed. Do dumb things, Gfaqs people will point it out.

What is so dumb about what I did??

There were certain circumstances where I could not connect my PS3 online, I finally did and ran into an issue and asked a message board about it.

You are either

A. Ignorant

or

B.Completely illiterate

I don't know what it is that makes you guys so damn aggresive, but I'm willing to bet that some of you need to get off of Gamefaqs and get some air.

And maybe a girlfriend.......or boyfriend..........It's your buisness, I got nothing against gays.
---
The Internet In 10 Words:
Being Completely Right And Having People Hate You For It.
#23wigsplasherPosted 3/8/2013 6:08:12 PM

Oh, look: it's the whole "reading comprehension" insult on GameFAQs. What's next?

"I couldn't care less?"
"I COULD care less?"
"u mad"
"Prove it."
"hahahaha this makes me laugh sooo much!"
"I'll do whatever I want to do"
"Troll"
etc.
---
3D gaming is overrated
#24boogerwooger_2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:21:41 PM
wigsplasher posted...

Oh, look: it's the whole "reading comprehension" insult on GameFAQs. What's next?

"I couldn't care less?"
"I COULD care less?"
"u mad"
"Prove it."
"hahahaha this makes me laugh sooo much!"
"I'll do whatever I want to do"
"Troll"
etc.

Actually, with respect to that poster, that poster admitted to misreading my post, so I was right.

Also, all I see in those quotes above is LOSER written all over them.

The fact that you have all those quotes on hand only reinforces the fact that you need to get off Gamefaqs and get some air.

This topic did not warrant a dumbass answer like the redneck quotes you posted above.

I'm was actually quite surprised that no one used any of those, until you took the cake and posted ALL OF THEM.

What is this?

PLAYSKOOLS "MY FIRST INTERNET"?
---
#25RyuuHou25Posted 3/8/2013 6:28:33 PM
boogerwooger_2 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
boogerwooger_2 posted...

There were certain circumstances where I could not connect my PS3 online, I finally did and ran into an issue and asked a message board about it.

You are either

A. Ignorant

or

B.Completely illiterate

I don't know what it is that makes you guys so damn aggresive, but I'm willing to bet that some of you need to get off of Gamefaqs and get some air.

And maybe a girlfriend.......or boyfriend..........It's your buisness, I got nothing against gays.

"I read all about it on the forums but I don't recall anyone mentioning an expiration date.

So, for....nearly a month, you couldn't connect to the internet with your PS3, but you could read about it on forums.

I'm willing to bet you're one of those people that just likes making up excuses after it's pointed out how stupid something did is/was. Because otherwise, why wouldn't you specify in the first place in your first message, what happened and WHY you were unable to do it! It's like providing information so people could help you or give a rats ass!! Shocking, I know.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#26crazyman32Posted 3/8/2013 6:45:29 PM
boogerwooger_2 posted...
Nevermind...

I guess I should have expected this nonsense.

Remember when Gamefaqs was a good website?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuhlSMqkJSQ
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#27mogar002Posted 3/8/2013 6:48:13 PM
boogerwooger_2 posted...
Nevermind...

I guess I should have expected this nonsense.

Remember when Gamefaqs was a good website?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

I'm pretty sure you don't. It was back when when you still wore diapers and drooled everywhere.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#28boogerwooger_2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 7:06:09 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
boogerwooger_2 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
boogerwooger_2 posted...

You are either

A. Ignorant

or

B.Completely illiterate

"I read all about it on the forums but I don't recall anyone mentioning an expiration date.

So, for....nearly a month, you couldn't connect to the internet with your PS3, but you could read about it on forums.

I'm willing to bet you're one of those people that just likes making up excuses after it's pointed out how stupid something did is/was. Because otherwise, why wouldn't you specify in the first place in your first message, what happened and WHY you were unable to do it! It's like providing information so people could help you or give a rats ass!! Shocking, I know.

So because I attended the forums, that means I had my own internet access??

Have you ever heard of a phone with a data plan??

I am REALLY convinced that you are 8 because you have yet to understand the concept of having phone, let alone a phone with a data plan.

And do you really believe that for the sake of trolling on a message board, I will pass up a FREE 10 dollars??

Your post is borderline Elementary school.
---
#29jubjub360Posted 3/8/2013 7:21:46 PM
ITT: Computers (laptops or desktops) do not exist.
---
I am the TRUE Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:7~ ~ Number of fans:11~
#30RyuuHou25Posted 3/8/2013 11:26:57 PM
"So because I attended the forums, that means I had my own internet access??

Have you ever heard of a phone with a data plan??

I am REALLY convinced that you are 8 because you have yet to understand the concept of having phone, let alone a phone with a data plan.

And do you really believe that for the sake of trolling on a message board, I will pass up a FREE 10 dollars??"

I reiterate, but I'll dumb this down for you so you get it -

WE'RE NOT MIND READERS

When you come on here, and you make a seriously vague post and don't go into any specifics and you leave it entirely up to the assumption and imagination of people to figure out why in the **** you would be able to access the forums and NOT your messages on PS3, people are going to harp on you!

If for no other reason, then to point out how very very dumb it was for you to do that and set yourself up for people jumping on you! Like you yourself said, this is Gfaqs! You don't do that here.

There's so many reasons and possibilities, coupled with the fact that people on this site in general are never sincere/humane or anything like that, and coupled with everything I just said......

Would I believe someone would intentionally pass on 10 dollars, no. Would I believe that someone would make a vague topic that makes it sound like they were dumb in order to troll people, YES!

Mainly because there's one fatal flaw in your logic here, if you were attending the forums and read about the 10 dollar messages and all, you would have KNOWN they expire on March 5th because that was reported only about a billion times on the forums when those things started popping up WEEKS ago.

So.....the only logic conclusions to come to were as thus -

You live under a rock

OR

You're not very bright

We established it wasn't the first one, and by process of elimination, well.....
---