This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is with all these games having us control older guys?

#101Aaron20b(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 12:50:12 PM
Even though I am done discussion this for now, I am going to be making articles on my devianart page regarding the issue. So you guys better be ready to bring your A-Game when that time comes
#102MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 3/9/2013 12:50:16 PM
Aaron20b posted...
No, ill never give it a rest. So you better get used to seeing this thread on the PS3 forum, because it ain't going anywhere

Aaron20b posted...
This discussion is now over, and I won't be speakong on this subject anymore

lol.
#103Aaron20b(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 12:59:26 PM
MrSmadSmartAlex posted...
Aaron20b posted...
No, ill never give it a rest. So you better get used to seeing this thread on the PS3 forum, because it ain't going anywhere

Aaron20b posted...
This discussion is now over, and I won't be speakong on this subject anymore

lol.

I will not be speaking the subject on this forum anymore, but I am still not done talking about it, I will link you guys to my devianart page shortly and we can have it out there, that way, I can delete and block stupid comments.
#104boredofyouPosted 3/9/2013 1:12:25 PM
Aaron20b posted...

I will not be speaking the subject on this forum anymore, but I am still not done talking about it, I will link you guys to my devianart page shortly and we can have it out there, that way, I can delete and block any comments that I disagree with.

*fix'd.
*waves goodbye to TC*
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
#105_EggplantWizardPosted 3/9/2013 2:50:19 PM
Here's an idea: have an open mind about gaming. ...and about things in general.
I'll go from playing Kirby (a pink ball of cuteness) to playing Dark Souls (a medieval zombie). ...or go from playing Dragon Quest IX (an angel from heaven) to playing Bulletstorm (a drunk, gun toting bad-ass). I'll play anything with anyone starring as the main character. I don't care if they're white, black, green, old, young, man, woman, etc...
You, sir, are uptight, and need to find a new hobby, if things like this bother you so much.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, King's Field, Secret of Mana, and Terraria.
#106plagueartPosted 3/9/2013 3:22:18 PM
If you are complaining about ugly old men as main characters, you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. If that takes you out of the game that much, then try ignoring it, maybe.
---
The poodle bites. The poodle chews it.
#107Caer_DeathPosted 3/9/2013 3:27:15 PM
plagueart posted...
If you are complaining about ugly old men as main characters, you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. If that takes you out of the game that much, then try ignoring it, maybe.

To be fair, the free market doesn't provide us with video games that have anything other than a hobo from trash dump or a loli/shota as a main character.
#108Aaron20b(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 4:31:44 PM
_EggplantWizard posted...
I'll go from playing Kirby (a pink ball of cuteness) to playing Dark Souls (a medieval zombie). ...or go from playing Dragon Quest IX (an angel from heaven) to playing Bulletstorm (a drunk, gun toting bad-ass). I'll play anything with anyone starring as the main character. I don't care if they're white, black, green, old, young, man, woman, etc...
You, sir, are uptight, and need to find a new hobby, if things like this bother you so much.

So if the main protagonist in Last Of Us was a young adult, you wouldn't complain that it isn't a 30 year old man?

regardless, I like your post the best.
#109_EggplantWizardPosted 3/10/2013 3:43:38 AM
Aaron20b posted...
_EggplantWizard posted...

So if the main protagonist in Last Of Us was a young adult, you wouldn't complain that it isn't a 30 year old man?

regardless, I like your post the best.

No, I wouldn't complain. ...as long as the gameplay was fun. ...but like I said, I don't really get into the character aspect of games. I'm more into the gameplay itself.
To each their own, though. ...and if you want younger protagonists, then I'm sure there are games out there for you.
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, King's Field, Secret of Mana, and Terraria.
#110SSJ4CHRISPosted 3/10/2013 4:00:39 AM
Aaron20b posted...
wigsplasher posted...
wigsplasher posted...
Probably because the majority of gamers are not teens anymore.

That is just flat out ignorant.

No, it's not. The average PS3 owner is almost 30.

I guess I shouldn't be playing War Games because I never been in a war myself.

Again, a very ignorant statement

Yes, you just posted another ignorant statement. At least you know you're doing it. Now learn to stop doing it. Your lack of info on the ages of gamers shows that you are talking out of your ass.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.