This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are so many people obsessed with female main characters?

#21guineathewopPosted 3/8/2013 9:43:32 PM
swatkiller546 posted...
playing a female Shepard in MS 3 ohhhhhh godddd sooooo lame...

Except the fact that her voice actor is about a million times better.
#22ShuraYukihimePosted 3/8/2013 9:49:29 PM
Sophistication posted...
AliciaTyler posted...
A bunch of white knight beta males are being raised with the life's mission of uplifting and worshiping women. It's getting annoying how they keep playing the victim role, and trying to force their feminazism in video games. They're trying to control men at all levels, and the betas are helping.

you could be on your way to being crowned a full on honorary sophistocrat. Your swift dose of reality was the selling point. I see big things for you and your message board fame in the near future.

So that user can end up on just as many ignore lists as you? Just another person attaching the word "nazi" where it doesn't apply.

Keep it up though. It will impress the people that don't know better.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#23theshovellerPosted 3/8/2013 9:51:59 PM
Personally, I like games where you make your own character, but then again, it's something that I've always loved since I was a kid and named my people in Zelda, Crystalis, Final Fantasy, Dungeons and Dragons, and other games like that. Not saying games where you can't do that are bad, but given the choice between "make your own guy" and "play as our premade guy," I make my own 99% of the time.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#24SophisticationPosted 3/8/2013 10:08:23 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
Sophistication posted...
AliciaTyler posted...
A bunch of white knight beta males are being raised with the life's mission of uplifting and worshiping women. It's getting annoying how they keep playing the victim role, and trying to force their feminazism in video games. They're trying to control men at all levels, and the betas are helping.

you could be on your way to being crowned a full on honorary sophistocrat. Your swift dose of reality was the selling point. I see big things for you and your message board fame in the near future.

So that user can end up on just as many ignore lists as you? Just another person attaching the word "nazi" where it doesn't apply.

Keep it up though. It will impress the people that don't know better.

Then follow their lead and add me to the list -- You won't be missed, Jackson... In fact, I'm encouraging you to do so. You know, since... like... nobody even knows who you are.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#25MwarriorHieiPosted 3/8/2013 10:22:33 PM
i like staring at hot girl ass when im playing
---
http://i.imgur.com/TQEciMP.jpg
#26SophisticationPosted 3/8/2013 10:39:46 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...

Then have a real one stand in front of your tv... 'Cos there is no such thing as a "hot" video game girl. They're made up of polygons, textures and shaders. They're not real. It's a sick fetish you obviously have that I can only equate to crushing on a blow up doll.

People who think video game characters are hot or attractive have issues... Simple and clean. Same people probably think cartoon characters are hot, too. You need help or the touch of a real woman. All I can say.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#27rockyoumonkeysPosted 3/8/2013 10:44:25 PM
Sophistication posted...
MwarriorHiei posted...

Then have a real one stand in front of your tv... 'Cos there is no such thing as a "hot" video game girl. They're made up of polygons, textures and shaders. They're not real. It's a sick fetish you obviously have that I can only equate to crushing on a blow up doll.

People who think video game characters are hot or attractive have issues... Simple and clean. Same people probably think cartoon characters are hot, too. You need help or the touch of a real woman. All I can say.

I always see this argument. And it's always lame. This one is more lame than usual.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton
#28SophisticationPosted 3/8/2013 10:48:10 PM
rockyoumonkeys posted...
Sophistication posted...
MwarriorHiei posted...

I always see this argument. And it's always lame. This one is more lame than usual.

So you advocate for the lust of not real women? Women made up by dorks with drawing tablets and computer chips? You'd be a perfect selection for a role in Weird Science 2.
---
#29Great_Pudding_3Posted 3/8/2013 10:55:12 PM
Sophistication posted...
rockyoumonkeys posted...
Sophistication posted...
MwarriorHiei posted...

So you advocate for the lust of not real women? Women made up by dorks with drawing tablets and computer chips? You'd be a perfect selection for a role in Weird Science 2.

Interesting. So thinking a character is hot = sexual lust?

Video games make you laugh, yes? Feel afraid? Feel adrenaline?

These are things called emotions. Attraction is no different.

There's a difference between finding something aestheically pleasing (in this case the female form) and sexual rage. Interesting how you think being attracted to a non-real character means you have no interest in real people.

Why am I feeding the troll?
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#30SophisticationPosted 3/8/2013 10:58:44 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
Sophistication posted...
rockyoumonkeys posted...
Sophistication posted...
MwarriorHiei posted...

Interesting. So thinking a character is hot = sexual lust?

Video games make you laugh, yes? Feel afraid? Feel adrenaline?

These are things called emotions. Attraction is no different.

There's a difference between finding something aestheically pleasing (in this case the female form) and sexual rage. Interesting how you think being attracted to a non-real character means you have no interest in real people.

Why am I feeding the troll?

Just admit you have perverse fetishes. Deal with it... You do. You're obviously lonely and very sick -- I wouldn't be surprised if you don't watch the 1980's horror gem "American Gothic" alone in your room during the day time at least once a week...
---