This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is it possible to fall in love on PS home?

#1Yankees1990Posted 3/8/2013 6:17:51 PM
like you meet someone on ps home and talk to them over time and then fall in love... Is this possible ^_^?
#2mogar002Posted 3/8/2013 6:19:07 PM
If you are pathetic then sure
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3VarronPosted 3/8/2013 6:23:13 PM
my buddy met a japanese girl on there and they recently got engaged.
---
One Shot
PSN: Snippuh
#4WrestlinFanPosted 3/8/2013 7:03:49 PM
Quote:my buddy met a japanese girl on there and they recently got engaged.
@Varron

notsureifserious
---
AE=overrated. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud of the modern era, and perhaps of all time.
#5DemiFistPosted 3/8/2013 7:05:28 PM
WrestlinFan posted...
@Varron

notsureifserious

I have a friend on PSN that met his wife on HOME, so yes I'm sure anyone could if getting a lover in real life is too much.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#6WrestlinFanPosted 3/8/2013 7:07:58 PM
Quote:WrestlinFan posted...
@Varron

notsureifserious

I have a friend on PSN that met his wife on HOME, so yes I'm sure anyone could if getting a lover in real life is too much.

@DemiFist
That's awesome. True love finds all I guess.
---
AE=overrated. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud of the modern era, and perhaps of all time.
#7firefoxts5Posted 3/8/2013 7:18:22 PM
I hope most of you know 90% of all relationships are started online. I found my soon to be wife while plying MW3. had no idea Someone like her could live only a few hours away from me. And yea she is smoking hot btw. and knowing most of u saying pics or not true no I will not post a pic for you children to drool over sorry but not happening.
---
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx
#8xPercivala2536xPosted 3/8/2013 7:26:31 PM
We don't want pics Manti` Teo.
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#9ThePuddingManPosted 3/8/2013 7:32:20 PM
i like to think so. my grandma actually met a younger gentleman on PS Home about a year ago and they've been dating ever since. it's nice to see a 74 year old woman find love with an open minded 23 year old guy.
#10VarronPosted 3/8/2013 7:33:51 PM
ThePuddingMan posted...
i like to think so. my grandma actually met a younger gentleman on PS Home about a year ago and they've been dating ever since. it's nice to see a 74 year old woman find love with an open minded 23 year old guy.

That guy is a trooper.
---
One Shot
PSN: Snippuh