This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many platinums do you have... now?

#41Madridiq8ePosted 3/9/2013 6:24:34 AM
Ni no kuni
I don't really care about trophies much but I enjoyed the game so much that I wanted to do everything in it
#42ab2c4Posted 3/9/2013 7:10:41 AM
Just one, Dark Souls.
#43Lord_XandrosPosted 3/9/2013 8:25:00 AM
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#44KurizakaPosted 3/9/2013 8:32:28 AM
I have 2.
#45SoaringDivePosted 3/9/2013 8:37:41 AM
I have 7, 6 of which are platformers. Platinums aren't really a measure of "skill" (btw, stop living in the '80s), but can you sit through grinding (most modern games require this for "trophies", eg. Play 50 hours online!)
---
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#46PHEEliNUXPosted 3/9/2013 8:41:00 AM
1 from HDN, Might get more platinums when i clear my backlog
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#47CassyChanPosted 3/9/2013 8:52:08 AM
81 I think, I stopped bothering now though as I don't really have time to game. I enjoyed getting every one of them, though there were a few that started off as really fun but got less so by the time I did everything, but even then they were still pretty fun.
#48RockSauronPosted 3/9/2013 8:52:55 AM
... do people really feel the need to go into topics they don't care about for no purpose other than flaunting their own superiority for now caring what others care about?

We get it, you don't like trophies. Do you really need to go into each topic that mentions them and say how useless they are and how much better you are for not caring about them? >_>
---
Hi. I rawk.
#49LeatherhidePosted 3/9/2013 9:01:21 AM
17. I love going for them if it isn't too much grindwork. Challenges won't scare me though. However I don't abuse any kind of glitch to get them and I won't play any game I don't like for easy platinums, so I guess I'm not a die hard hunter.
---
Fallout 3 isn't Oblivion with guns, it's Fallout 3 with guns.
#50thisranksPosted 3/9/2013 9:03:42 AM
TeraPatrick2008 posted...
I don't know and I don't care.

I'm playing video games for fun (since 1983) and not for a virtual p_nis.

I'm gonna have to disagree with this. I've been playing since the mid-late 70's for fun but i find it just as enjoyable to get as much fun as possible out of those games and 100% them. Before trophies we had things like the Wild Arms EX files and other games that have 100% completion lists.

Trophies can be considered an extension of those as well depending on how the individual playing the game chooses to perceive them. Mocking other people for choosing to aquire 100% of the trophy list doesn't say much about those people who do the mocking. You purchased the game ... play it the way you want to.

That said, i don't blame people for mocking the braggarts. There are those who make a bigger deal out of trophies than necessary.

Oh, i have 42 btw. I enjoyed getting them for myself.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW