This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the new tomb raider is one of the ps3s best games

#11velvet_hammerPosted 3/9/2013 1:58:34 AM
Brocken_Jr posted...
hes laughin cause the op said it was "some new studio" when its not

I always make lolkillak like a fool, hes just to easy. Yet he continues to follow me around and look foolish. I'll mark this and put this in the pile with the rest of "embarrassed killiak again" files
---
"I think outside the box, to put you inside of a box, like a crossword puzzle" who said this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6svFbckq5s
#12BloodyRawPosted 3/9/2013 4:43:21 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
Brocken_Jr posted...
hes laughin cause the op said it was "some new studio" when its not

I always make lolkillak like a fool, hes just to easy. Yet he continues to follow me around and look foolish. I'll mark this and put this in the pile with the rest of "embarrassed killiak again" files

haha
---
It shall be engraved upon your soul - DivineAssault - NIBELUNG VALESTI !
YS :Oath In Felghana PSP- Greatest RPG Since Chrono Trigger PSN : KonnecT
#13killakPosted 3/9/2013 4:51:11 AM

While I did miss the bold part, it doesn't change the frequency in which you have been doing it lately, in particular if anyone says anything less than knob polishing about MGR.

One thing, I have over you, is consistency.

You bashed DmC as a demo, citing that that's exactly what the full game is, then turn around and defend the MGR demo because it's "work in progress"

You attack games for their length, then make the poor excuse for MGR "it's not about the length, it's the quality that counts", after which I link the topic to your Halo 4 "review", in which the first remark you make is that it's not as long as it should've been.

You don't make me look the fool. You only think you do. It's far easier to make anybody with a lack of consistency, look like a fool
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes
#14SoliquidusPosted 3/9/2013 5:04:14 AM
Haven't played Tomb Raider yet, so I can't comment on the quality of the game when compared to the Uncharted Series. However, I can ascertain thus far that the game is indeed of a certain quality. I gather this from the reviews it has received, by both Critics, and gamers as well.

So if someone has the opinion that the game is better than the Uncharted Series, then what is wrong with that? It is purely their opinion. You may think it is ridiculous due to your differing opinions, but there is no need to discredit someone in any way because their opinion doesn't match yours

Besides, Tomb Raider is obviously not a terrible game by any means. If it were an absolute travesty, or even just average, then fine. Bash the game all you want if this were the case, and laugh at others who think the game is better than a Critically Acclaimed Series
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#15tigerex777Posted 3/9/2013 5:11:55 AM
New company? Another kid hating on Uncharted? Just give naughty dog a rest already children.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
#16este914Posted 3/9/2013 9:36:29 AM
Haven't played the new TR yet.... I only hope its better then Uncharted tho.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#17PhewfusPosted 3/9/2013 9:54:40 AM
I find it funny that people seem to be incapable of liking both series.

One always has to be better than the other. It's sad really.
#18SHAO-KhanPosted 3/9/2013 11:08:33 AM
first. Tomb Raider has always been about exploration , puzzles and cheap scares

Uncharted is all shooting , no puzzles and platforming

second . Crystal Dynamics has been doing TR since TR7 and is not a new company

third, the TR vs Uncharted s... needs to f...ing stop, theres nothing the same , we should thank indiana jones for both series...

TR is f...ing EPIC however
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#19velvet_hammerPosted 3/9/2013 12:53:04 PM
lol making killiak nerd rage.. I'm going to do to him what he did to greer..
---
"I think outside the box, to put you inside of a box, like a crossword puzzle" who said this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6svFbckq5s
#20Banjo2553Posted 3/9/2013 1:01:20 PM
SHAO-Khan posted...
Uncharted is all shooting , no puzzles and platforming

Well, Uncharted does have puzzles. Not entirely good ones (the book always tells you the solutions once you learn how to read the images), but they're there.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz