This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tales of Xillia New English Gameplay

#51InnerscopePosted 3/11/2013 9:14:43 AM
Ace_Defective posted...

I'm so glad people like you aren't the majority. This series would've been long dead stateside otherwise.

Flare1721 posted...

There is no dual audio option. As it should be. If you really liked the Japanese voices that much you would learn Japanese. And import it from Japan.

For Christ's sake.
---
Crappiest quote of the year:
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#52Kit_SakurazukaPosted 3/11/2013 2:56:42 PM(edited)
Flare1721 posted...
Kit_Sakurazuka posted...
BlinkWinkel posted...
Dark0wisdom posted...
Will there be JP voices in this game?

Hopefully, it would be nice to actually be able to play a Tales game legally for once.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

There is no dual audio option. As it should be. If you really liked the Japanese voices that much you would learn Japanese. And import it from Japan.

でも。。。俺の日本語がすご 悪いです。
へ  へ
の  の
 も
 へ

(You...might need to switch your encoding to shift_JIS) to read that...Gamefaqs is weird about displaying other character sets.)
---
Sony/Yaoi fangirl | Original voices only! | PSN: Elthara
Playing: Tales of Graces F UNDUB, Soul Calibur V (Leixia-main), Hakuoki: DotFB.
#53XechsPosted 3/11/2013 6:01:17 PM
damn already down was gonna show it to my tales buddy.
---
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/1198847692478tg1.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/xechs/rankastar.gif Ranka-Macross Frontier
#54Black_AssassinPosted 3/11/2013 6:26:54 PM
Dark0wisdom posted...
Will there be JP voices in this game?

No because Namco Bandai cares more about shareholders pockets than offering a proper (as in not censored) localization.
#55Flare1721Posted 3/11/2013 8:37:32 PM
Innerscope posted...
Ace_Defective posted...

I'm so glad people like you aren't the majority. This series would've been long dead stateside otherwise.

Flare1721 posted...

For Christ's sake.

And what is the matter?
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#56InnerscopePosted 3/12/2013 7:27:14 AM
Flare1721 posted...
Innerscope posted...
Ace_Defective posted...

Flare1721 posted...

For Christ's sake.

And what is the matter?

Everytime someone wants dual audio, comments like these appear in a heartbeat.

What exactly is soo awful about dual audio?
---
Crappiest quote of the year:
"kingdom hearts.. i think it would be cool to see some final fantasy characters in that game" -VanilleHopen
#57Flare1721Posted 3/13/2013 7:11:44 AM
Innerscope posted...
Flare1721 posted...
Innerscope posted...
Ace_Defective posted...

Flare1721 posted...

For Christ's sake.

And what is the matter?

Everytime someone wants dual audio, comments like these appear in a heartbeat.

What exactly is soo awful about dual audio?

My apologizes theres some moron on Youtube that keeps posting because of the same reason. So thats exactly what I told him. But since Vesperia came over there has not been dual audio so people should kinda expect it not to happen with the latest entries. Just be happy were getting the game at all!
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#58TerotrousPosted 3/13/2013 9:31:09 AM
No fan of the Tales series has any reason to be upset about the lack of Dual Audio, because if you want to play Tales games you'll be playing through way more of them in Japanese than you could ever want.

Besides, even though I was very used to Asbel's Japanese voice from NDX and RM3, I quickly adjusted to his english one. "Mow em down!" makes up for the loss of his epic Juuha Goushouzan yell in the Japanese game.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery