This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The most fun you can have is....

#1MGS4SNAKEPosted 3/9/2013 2:14:27 PM(edited)
when its you (a Sniper) vs the other Sniper, sure you'll get to kill those roaches running around, but nothing is more gratifying than getting the opposing Sniper. Its like he knows you're out there to get him and vice versa.

Edit: I'm referring to COD, yes I know its not a good game but it can be fun.
---
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it" - Bane to Batman
#2lostnumberwarPosted 3/9/2013 2:15:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3CorathTheHungPosted 3/9/2013 2:16:04 PM
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man. And those who've hunted armed men long enough, and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - E. Hemingway
#4guineathewopPosted 3/9/2013 2:19:49 PM
COD is the worst game for sniping in existence. If you want a proper sniper battle get on Battlefield.
#5Great_Pudding_3Posted 3/9/2013 2:22:40 PM
Enemy at the Gates proves this.
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#6XWolfOPosted 3/9/2013 2:24:06 PM
I have more fun crawling through a ventilation shaft than sniping snipers.
---
It's-a me!
#7MisterSpliffPosted 3/9/2013 2:33:24 PM
guineathewop posted...
If you want a proper sniper battle get on Battlefield.

Is this why there are so many useless Recons that contribute nothing to their team?
---
PSN: x-Spliph-x
#8MGS4SNAKE(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:07:36 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
Enemy at the Gates proves this.

I watched that last Saturday.
---
"Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it" - Bane to Batman
#9cyberkyberPosted 3/9/2013 3:10:49 PM
guineathewop posted...
COD is the worst game for sniping in existence. If you want a proper sniper battle get on Battlefield.

Agreed 100%, have played both so i can judge
#10Lord_XandrosPosted 3/9/2013 4:03:44 PM
It's why I never snipe on BF3. I don't want to get killed by enemy recons scouting the hills far away from the objective.

Instead, I'll capture the objective from a safe place inside and let them waste in-game oxygen/tickets.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy