This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i dont know if i can be excited for more god of war

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 3/10/2013 5:59:26 AM
its hard after you already finished a trilogy with an epic end..its like..now we go backwards and its just a prequel? its like skipping dinner and eating an amazing desert, and now we're trying to go back and get excited to eat steak again..its not the same.
#2L0rdCrumpPosted 3/10/2013 7:05:27 AM
I just finished GoW3 again and I'm still excited for Ascension.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#3DrunkBeardGuyPosted 3/10/2013 7:11:52 AM
Hey you may be full from the dessert, but I'll be damned if that steak isn't worth eating.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#4killakPosted 3/10/2013 7:13:23 AM
Where does it sit in the timeline?
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil, trying to beat the opening of Bayonetta
#5DrunkBeardGuyPosted 3/10/2013 7:18:00 AM
Six months after his wife and child die, ten years before the first GoW.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#6king_maddenPosted 3/10/2013 7:25:02 AM
hey TC itts ok bud, theres no need to be excited for it. it will still come out people, will still buy it, some will hate it, some will love it, and guess what, if you ever get excited for it you can try it years from now if you want.
#7Succulent_FartsPosted 3/10/2013 7:47:44 AM
It is a bit lame that GoW III was the end of Kratos Story Arc, and here we are playing as him again. I think they should have just left Kratos alone, and start a new GoW Story Arc with another Mythology and Protagonist. For the sake of the GoW Story and Kratos the Character themselves. It feels a bit anticlimactic with Ascension now that we are playing as Kratos again

As for the game itself though, I am really really excited about it. This is my only Day 1 purchase for the rest of the year, besides Infinite. I am a huge GoW Fan, so more GoW isn't a bad thing to me. I just know I will love Ascension, and more Kratos Games that follow, even if the formula doesn't change much. I just hope they don't make many more GoW Games featuring Kratos is all. 2 More for the most, then just step away from Kratos please
#8killakPosted 3/10/2013 8:21:02 AM

interesting
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#9Banjo2553Posted 3/10/2013 9:57:14 AM
DrunkBeardGuy posted...

Ten years? I was assuming he went after Ares shortly after he killed his own family. Unless it took him 10 years to finally find Ares again, then never mind.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#10Devilman_AmonPosted 3/10/2013 10:04:19 AM
filler is never exciting
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)