This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why did you get PS3 instead of Xbox 360?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did you get PS3 instead of Xbox 360?
2 years ago#1
I would like to read actual facts about it, not just "lolol ps3 is the best" or "lolol xbox360 sucks"
---
You see Araragi-San, in a way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain. Normally, you only need to see what's happening in stage. Thats how reality works.
2 years ago#2
1) I didn't wanna pay for internet access.
2) 360 didn't have any games I wanted.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
2 years ago#3
Because it's better on every level.
---
Official Gamefaqs thread killer
2 years ago#4
Because it was the PS2's successor and I guessed the PS3 would have the better games again. And I was right.

Still got a 360 just to play Lost Odyssey and Magna Carta 2 though. And Tales of Vesperia...thanks for trolling Bamco.
2 years ago#5
I own both but if went back and choose 1 it will be ps3, why?? easy, better exclusives.
---
Love good shooters and horror.
2 years ago#6
JRPGs
Free net
Not Micro$***
Most of my friends own one
Sony
Sony is the best games company after Nintendo
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
2 years ago#7
Because of it's exclusives. Nothing Else.
2 years ago#8
Lots more RPG games then the xbox 360.Is it safer then xbox live.
2 years ago#9
Better exclusives
Better JP developer support
Most of the 360 exclusive games I'm interested in have been ported to PC
2 years ago#10
ScreamingMidget posted...
Because it was the PS2's successor and I guessed the PS3 would have the better games again. And I was right.

Still got a 360 just to play Lost Odyssey and Magna Carta 2 though. And Tales of Vesperia...thanks for trolling Bamco.

This.I actually bought a 360 first because $499-599 is insane to pay for a console. The PS3 came in 09 and that's pretty much all I've been playing since. Last couple of 360 games I bought was Gears 3, Max Payne 3, Anarchy Reigns, and Dragons Dogma.

Thinkin about Gears Judgement around summer time.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why did you get PS3 instead of Xbox 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived