This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crash Bandicoot finally being revived?

#1SakurafanboyPosted 3/10/2013 2:29:23 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522060

ALL OF MY YES AND DOLLARS.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2spectermaster14Posted 3/10/2013 2:32:06 PM
I just hope people actually give it a chance. I maintain that Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant were really fine games that people just assumed were bad. They were more Banjo or Jak than Crash, yes, but were still very well made and fun. If they go that route or the classic, linear route, I'll be happy.
#3pixel378Posted 3/10/2013 2:35:55 PM
I don't understand multiplatform for a specific reason. Xbox and Nintendo kids don't give a sh** about Crash, only playstation fans do. Why go exclusive for ps4 and have Sony advertise it as a marquee title that will actually excite somebody?

This is totally going to be a ho hum cash in because of the interest in their IP they don't use after they did not include him in PSASBR.

Give up the IP Activision.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#4este914Posted 3/10/2013 2:36:24 PM
Sure hope so!!! Lets see what happens!
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#5danny_S_06Posted 3/10/2013 2:45:34 PM
The only way people will buy this is if it returns to the original formula. ND might not be making it but it has been far too long since Crash Warped.
#6glory of power metalPosted 3/10/2013 2:48:14 PM
Who cares, it won't be any better than Crash 3. Just let the poor guy rest in peace and work on some fresh platformer for the new generation.
---
i7-950 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi 1920x1200
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#7tack129Posted 3/10/2013 2:51:23 PM
I won't be giving it a chance. Crash is dead to me.
---
PSN: tack129
#8SullyTheStrangePosted 3/10/2013 2:52:36 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
I just hope people actually give it a chance. I maintain that Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant were really fine games that people just assumed were bad. They were more Banjo or Jak

Wait. They were?! I gotta play them right now.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#9AwayFromHerePosted 3/10/2013 2:53:18 PM
I don't understand multiplatform for a specific reason. Xbox and Nintendo kids don't give a sh** about Crash, only playstation fans do. Why go exclusive for ps4 and have Sony advertise it as a marquee title that will actually excite somebody?

This is totally going to be a ho hum cash in because of the interest in their IP they don't use after they did not include him in PSASBR.

Give up the IP Activision.

There have been far more multiplatform games than exclusive games in the Crash series.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#10spectermaster14Posted 3/10/2013 3:02:02 PM
spectermaster14 posted...
I just hope people actually give it a chance. I maintain that Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant were really fine games that people just assumed were bad. They were more Banjo or Jak

Wait. They were?! I gotta play them right now.

Yeah, they had big hub worlds with levels branching off and none of the corridor stuff of the old Crash games. Mind Over Mutant also has some great co-op.