This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D You'll never forgive Bioware for what they did to Mass Effect 3.

#121SythisTaruPosted 3/11/2013 12:35:18 AM
Didn't beat it yet, but from what I played it felt the same as the other games. But, I know people also seem to think Dragon Age 2 is a bad game while I think it has the best writing since Planescape: Torment...so, I'm in a different mindset I guess.
#122jaoman69Posted 3/11/2013 12:48:52 AM
yea screw bioware for making a amazing game
#123Gump_the_GreatPosted 3/11/2013 12:51:11 AM
C, it will be hard to come back from what they did for ME4, but i will never forget or forgive them for the lazy, insulting, plot hole filled trash that was the original ending.

Put the failures of Dragon Age II on top of that, and that Bioware is still owned by EA, i don't see them getting any better in the future anyways.
#124brycemorrPosted 3/11/2013 1:00:44 AM
Heres a shocker The entire plotline of ME3 was written at the same time as ME1.

Did you guys really expect Shepard to survive. We should start expecting deaths of main characters like the BBC does. Look at Being Human and Doctor Who they kill off the main characters left and right.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#125BlueprotossPosted 3/11/2013 1:02:25 AM
Gump_the_Great posted...
C, it will be hard to come back from what they did for ME4, but i will never forget or forgive them for the lazy, insulting, plot hole filled trash that was the original ending.

Put the failures of Dragon Age II on top of that, and that Bioware is still owned by EA, i don't see them getting any better in the future anyways.

Isn't this a double standard based on how you're insulting them. Also laziness would be giving the few what they raged for and if those were plotholes then ME as a whole would be a giant plothole.

It doesn't matter if EA "owns" Bioware but they're mostly independent and some games will be created that you won't like.
#126odcrl001Posted 3/11/2013 1:29:13 AM
C sure it's just a game...that I didn't play
---
GT: GalahadHK
#127meteor9898Posted 3/11/2013 1:29:41 AM
I know right? If the game industry would just do what YOU tell them to do, they would be the greatest form of entertainment on the planet! Everyone! Follow meteor to the Promised Land!!

Oh my god businesses that listen to their consumers and care about the quality of products they make in exchange for their money! I know this is an alien concept but please try to wrap your brain around it. I know that's hard. Unless its a maximum of three color coded choices your minds cannot begin to handle the stress!

Looks like EAware's gonna have to buy an extra pair of shears. All these sheep must be making their blades dull.
#128DrunkBeardGuyPosted 3/11/2013 1:40:25 AM
ME3 is the best written game in the series until the last ten minutes, you people are lying to yourselves if you think it isn't.

It was disappointing, get over it. If they didn't introduce Starchild you people would still cry because it didn't end your way.

And seeing all the hopeless losers cry about romance options, this whole debacle was definitely because Shep and Liara didn't walk off into the sunset with their blue babies.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#129mjc0961Posted 3/11/2013 1:46:28 AM
C. Blatantly lying about the ending, blatanly lying about not finding a magical "defeat Reapers" button, forcing us to play god-awful multiplayer just for proper single player story completion, an "extended cut" DLC that extends more plotholes than proper explanations, and then selling us the "Leviathan" DLC to make some of the extended cut make sense (still doesn't fix the massive "LOLNORMANDY" plothole though).

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some of that was EA's doing, but at the very least f*** Casey Hudson.

darkness1018 posted...
We werent entitled to it ending the way we wanted, who are we to tell them how to end a story they created.

Wrong.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/37677/mass-effect-3-citadel-is-bigger-than-ever-endings-will-be-more-sophisticated/

This story arc is coming to an end with this game. That means the endings can be a lot more different. At this point we're taking into account so many decisions that you've made as a player and reflecting a lot of that stuff. It's not even in any way like the traditional game endings, where you can say how many endings there are or whether you got ending A, B, or C.

When they promise that we're not getting a certain ending, we're entitled to not have that ending. And that ending they promised we weren't getting is exactly what they gave us.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#130jessica73Posted 3/11/2013 1:48:06 AM
I guess that says something about the other two if ME3 is the best written, then. Tuchunka and Rannoch can't carry the rest

Did you guys really expect Shepard to survive. We should start expecting deaths of main characters like the BBC does. Look at Being Human and Doctor Who they kill off the main characters left and right.

But he does survive in Destroy with enough EMS, and in some way in Control.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TqLlP.jpg