This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In my opinion, game length= how good or bad a game is.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. In my opinion, game length= how good or bad a game is.

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
3 years ago#1
I honestly base all of my purchases off of how much length and replayability I'll get out of a game, hence why I play mostly rpg's. For a game like skyrim or world of warcraft, I consider them to be the greatest games of all-time because they are the 2 longest games of all-time pretty much

For games like Portal 2 and Dishonored, even though they may be "good" games, I consider them utterly offensive and downright horrid because of how short they are. Seriously, Portal 2 being a 3 hour game is a slap in the face.

I've already put 1400 hours across 5 playthroughs on Skyrim, and easily 20k hours on world of warcraft since 2006.

I'm hoping for some more long games this year and for the ps4. I sure do crave long things.
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
3 years ago#2
Terrible.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: ForeverGnomed

ForeverGnomed
3 years ago#3
Horrible.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 years ago#4
I've already put 1400 hours across 5 playthroughs on Skyrim, and easily 20k hours on world of warcraft since 2006.

lolboring
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
3 years ago#5
Length =/= Quality content, you'd do well to remember that

User Info: Worker_8_

Worker_8_
3 years ago#6
Awful.

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
3 years ago#7
Also, you're gonna love Journey

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
3 years ago#8
Abhorrent.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

User Info: kylemcauliffe15

kylemcauliffe15
3 years ago#9
Oopsies-poopsies I had a diarrhea-whoopsies!
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali

User Info: h12456208

h12456208
3 years ago#10
Homefront has an amazing story. But its about 3:30 minutes long. But its story is better than 99% of shooters out there BY ALOT!!! But it got crucified in reviews.
"The blackest eyes. The Devil's Eyes"
- Dr. Loomis - HalloweeN
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. In my opinion, game length= how good or bad a game is.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived