This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so now that ps3 is on the last stretch of its life

#11jameswintertonPosted 3/11/2013 1:35:20 AM
kingofall214 posted...
Sophistication posted...
kingofall214 posted...
Sophistication posted...

I know how easy it would have made my life a time or two. Oh well, ps3 looks to be my final system what with the garbage social features and only 1.4gb from a pool of 8gb of ram for games ps4 is offering up.

You try to troll way too hard. Seriously. I googled your little statement there and the only thing that pops up is a post by you on gamespot forums.

http://www.gamespot.com/playstation-4/forum/bad-news-for-the-faceststion-4-and-available-ram-for-games-65546096/?page=0

Which you link another forum

http://beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1712366&postcount=111

Where some unknown person says that the devs only got a ps4 dev kit with 1.5 GB of ram dedicated to graphics until recently. Obviously indicating they recently got more ram to work with.

The truth burns, I know... just accept the facestation 4 for what it is. A system with ram that is on par with wii u's launch games.

You wouldn't know what the truth is if it slapped you in the face as it has many times over on these boards.

But I am not mad at you. You are a parody account that trolls for laughs and I don't care about that. But if your going to try and spread lies try to at least not use the same screen name on another site that your claims links to.

He's not clever enough to think ahead, if he was he would be doing something more productive than trolling a message board with like 30 regular users.

Just ignore him, that's what everyone else does, which is why he's putting too much effort into it now. He's like that untalented sibling who tries to get attention from parents by smashing his head against a wall. Just dont pay any attention, it's for his own good.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#12Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 1:37:49 AM
But dudester... my information isn't a lie.

Wii u 2gb of ram with 1.4 allocated for games.

Facestation 4 has 8gb of ram with only 1.4gb being used for killzone sf.

That's the truth. It's been confirmed. You can't possibly argue this... it's all right there in your links.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
PSN:sophistocrat
#13Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 1:40:01 AM
jameswinterton posted...
kingofall214 posted...
Sophistication posted...
kingofall214 posted...
Sophistication posted...

I know how easy it would have made my life a time or two. Oh well, ps3 looks to be my final system what with the garbage social features and only 1.4gb from a pool of 8gb of ram for games ps4 is offering up.

You try to troll way too hard. Seriously. I googled your little statement there and the only thing that pops up is a post by you on gamespot forums.

http://www.gamespot.com/playstation-4/forum/bad-news-for-the-faceststion-4-and-available-ram-for-games-65546096/?page=0

Which you link another forum

http://beyond3d.com/showpost.php?p=1712366&postcount=111

Where some unknown person says that the devs only got a ps4 dev kit with 1.5 GB of ram dedicated to graphics until recently. Obviously indicating they recently got more ram to work with.

The truth burns, I know... just accept the facestation 4 for what it is. A system with ram that is on par with wii u's launch games.

You wouldn't know what the truth is if it slapped you in the face as it has many times over on these boards.

But I am not mad at you. You are a parody account that trolls for laughs and I don't care about that. But if your going to try and spread lies try to at least not use the same screen name on another site that your claims links to.

He's not clever enough to think ahead, if he was he would be doing something more productive than trolling a message board with like 30 regular users.

Just ignore him, that's what everyone else does, which is why he's putting too much effort into it now. He's like that untalented sibling who tries to get attention from parents by smashing his head against a wall. Just dont pay any attention, it's for his own good.

I'm sorry... who are you again? Oh that's right, nobody cares. Nobody even knows your name and they certainly don't care what you have to say. I'm the show here, timmy. Me. Remember that.
---
As a true sophistocrat I am the best at what I do--you all love my judicious topics & the debate I bring.
#14albanianx1Posted 3/11/2013 1:41:44 AM
I feel bad for you. Must be nice to fish for attention since no one seems to be giving you any in the real world.
---
Bayern Munich is the strongest club in the world
PSN: eaglespirit
#15muggyPosted 3/11/2013 1:42:53 AM
I would have never thought to add something like that to the XMB. Pretty cool idea.

It makes me wonder how you come up ideas like that. But your best advice to this board has to have been "BUY LAND". No way to get rich earning a paycheck. Its for suckers and bottom feeders.
#16jameswintertonPosted 3/11/2013 1:44:17 AM
Everyone knows my name, it's right there at the top of my posts. I dont troll so I have no need to hide my name/psn.

Keep on droolin' though, someone will bite sooner or later :)
---
psn: jrwinterton
#17Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 1:44:35 AM
albanianx1 posted...
I feel bad for you. Must be nice to fish for attention since no one seems to be giving you any in the real world.

That makes no sense... you say you feel sorry for me, but then basically say you're envious of me and my overwhelming fame, success, and sophistication.... you said it. You said "it must be nice". Your words, not mine...

I'm just me, man. A smash hit, forum posting success story.
---
#18Junpei_StupeiPosted 3/11/2013 1:48:37 AM(edited)
Sophistication posted...
What is the 1 thing you regret the most about it?

The fact that Sony tricked me into buying it.

I got Bamboozled by Sony.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#19Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 1:47:07 AM
jameswinterton posted...
Everyone knows my name, it's right there at the top of my posts. I dont troll so I have no need to hide my name/psn.

Keep on droolin' though, someone will bite sooner or later :)

Oh, I was talking to the other guy nobody knows... not you.
---
#20Sophistication(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 1:49:26 AM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Sophistication posted...
What is the 1 thing you regret the most about it?

The fact that Sony tricked me into buying it.

I got Bamboozled by Sony.

I think we all did, brethren... some more than others. Those being the launch adopters. Ouch!
---