This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember the console wars? LOL, PS3 lost

#1MBergis1Posted 3/11/2013 7:20:29 AM
Lair? LOL
Haze the Halo killer? ROFL no wait rofllmfao!
MAG? Massively average game and that is being generous.
Home? Did it ever finally happen?
and now AAA, actually was once AAA, God of War Ascension.
#2este914Posted 3/11/2013 7:22:35 AM
You named some pretty average games there. Overall there is not much wrong with the system...
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3MourningReignsPosted 3/11/2013 7:23:31 AM
I like MAG.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#4arczero_xPosted 3/11/2013 7:23:40 AM
I forgot what the console wars is because I'm busy having FUN with my PS3 and Wii.
---
http://backloggery.com/arczero
Whatever that is on your mind is my signature.
#5SnuffSevenfoldXPosted 3/11/2013 7:24:02 AM
Remember the console wars? Lol, Xbox 360 came in last place...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_embedded&v=cJbTyFzqZu0
#6captainjeff87Posted 3/11/2013 7:26:59 AM
Yeah I remember Microsoft and it's huge list of exclusives like Halo, Gears of War, L4D and....umm...Halo?
---
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)
#7theshovellerPosted 3/11/2013 7:29:01 AM
War. War never changes.

The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth. Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory. Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.

But war never changes.

In the 21st century, war was still waged over the games that could be made. Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons: Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony fans. For these fans, Microsoft would invade Japan, the Nintendo would annex senior homes, and Sony would dissolve into quarreling, bickering developer-publishers, bent on controlling the last original IPs on Earth.

In 2013, the storm of console war had come again. In two brief hours, most of the business was reduced to burnt-out disheartened gamers. And from the ashes of publisher devastation, a new system would struggle to arise.

A few were able to reach the relative safety of the large overpowered PCs. Your family was part of that group that powered up PC Thirteen. Imprisoned safely behind the large Windows interface, under a mountain of silicon, a generation has lived without knowledge of the outside systems.

Life for the PC is about to change.
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#8TomoEK9Posted 3/11/2013 7:33:01 AM
captainjeff87 posted...
Yeah I remember Microsoft and it's huge list of exclusives like Halo, Gears of War, L4D and....umm...Halo?

Halo, Gears of War and Forza. L4D is also on PC, so its not really an exclusive.
#9este914Posted 3/11/2013 7:35:37 AM
TomoEK9 posted...
captainjeff87 posted...

Halo, Gears of War and Forza. L4D is also on PC, so its not really an exclusive.

Don't forget Dead Rising 1, Perfect Dark 0 and theres prolly some others too
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#10ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/11/2013 7:39:56 AM
So how does it feel to be a trolling Xbot when your precious console has no exclusives and finished in last place?