This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another problem with a seller on eBay, purchased ps3 over $300/returned it/no re

#1birdfartomatoPosted 3/11/2013 7:16:00 PM
No refund yet.

I payed for the ps3 500 gb and 2 controllers, move, camera, 3d glasses.......so I got it it was a 250gb ps3, controller buttons where sticky and trigger button hard to pull so playing cod is crappy.

I sent the item back last. Monday.i have tracking number but didn't tell the seller. So I shipped it see it got back thursday....so Friday I message him something like, hey did you get the item if so I need a refund. He messages in 2 hours "no problem" Saturday got here nothing, Sunday nothing. Now Monday the day is over, nothing......

So called eBay and they are like they can work with me if I had a trackin # .....then I provided it, and the lady says she see it was delivered Thursday....so she check all our messaging that he wrote me and told me to send the ps3 back and he would offer refund. So then she's like we'll we can't do nothing unless we know the seller has it, we need a signature stating someone picked it up USPS may have left it in the yard, smh.....so I'm like wow so $372 went to waste since I don't have that. Then she is like well sellers usually reply to eBay so we will write him and if he tells us he recieved the item we will get your money back. Then I'm like this guy has sold over 1,000 he knows if there isn't proof that someone at home picked it up than he is good. I wished I would had known this.

So call another eBay resolution center person or write this off as a fail lost?
---
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
#2muggyPosted 3/11/2013 7:18:28 PM
Just write it off. You and ebay do not work well together.
---
Its not the worst thing to slap a
woman now and then. Sean Connery
#3bulletproven50Posted 3/11/2013 7:28:33 PM
I wouldn't ask for advice here, it's likely any response will be more of hurt feelings from the eBay topic yesterday. Go to the 360 boards and you will get actually helpful responses instead of snotty responses based off arguments in another topic.

Source: troll central
---
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS3 rachet n clank(8.5) golden sun ds(7.5)360 wwe13(8.5)vita ps allstar(8.5)vita cod:declass(7.0) gears o w2(9.0)
#4Thermador446Posted 3/11/2013 7:42:45 PM(edited)
I don't understand why you bought a PS3 from this person in the first place.

Do they not have stores where you live?
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#5crazyman32Posted 3/11/2013 7:40:36 PM
Thermador446 posted...

Do they not have stores here you live?

Yeah I wouldn't buy a PS3 off eBay when you can use Amazon or buy it in a store.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#6AZNrpgamerPosted 3/11/2013 7:49:18 PM
muggy posted...
Just write it off. You and ebay do not work well together.
#7birdfartomato(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:51:53 PM
Thermador446 posted...

Do they not have stores where you live?

No they don't.

And also it came with Skyrim and borderlands 2 so it was a good deal.
---
my Friend code: 3411-0313-7737 3ds.
Woooo I crossed over to the dark side,sorry Sony,maybe when you put more effort into your system maybe I'll pick my vita up
#8Neoreloaded313Posted 3/11/2013 8:04:46 PM
Should have just got a new controller, much less risky then returning it.
---
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.
#9okamhunitePosted 3/11/2013 8:27:24 PM
Maybe shop on Amazon next time instead...
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#10Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 3/11/2013 8:33:08 PM
Fight it until you can't fight it any more. You made a pretty big mistake by sending the system back without notifying the seller first and foremost. When dealing with online stuff like this, it's a good idea to start a paper trail going in case something goes south. Don't just roll over and let some random eBay'er cheat you.