This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Are Feminists Neutering My Personal Life?

#1ChestBrahBBPosted 3/11/2013 8:38:44 PM
Now, we can't even play videogames without being neutered. "Bros Before Hos" is not "misogyny", it is an expression of loyalty. 50 years of feminazism has emasculated American men and turned them into low self-esteem vag-beggars who look for opportunities to serve the "oppressed gender".

We used to be able to escape into our personal hobbies, but not anymore. I wonder what 50 years of media-policing will turn out. Feminazism started out small. It started out with equaltiy, and look where it is now. Sony's caving in to the pressure has laid the foundation to years of feminized videogames.

I want the low self-esteem, man-hating, captain-save-a-hs to remember this the next time they look for a reason to bash their fellow man. When self-loathing idiots bash their fellow gender for speaking out against feminazism, they are sentencing the real men to a "be a b**** ass servant" or "be hated" ultimatum.

inb4 some idiot says "new account"
#2EseenuzPosted 3/11/2013 8:41:53 PM
"You never know" -Snake
#3Gandalf the IstariPosted 3/11/2013 8:44:03 PM
I like how all of this outrage just proves the point.
#4CooperRCPosted 3/11/2013 8:44:03 PM
Just ignore marriage, having children, and women, and play video games instead. If you need to take care of business, just rub one out and get back to gaming.
#5megamaticsPosted 3/11/2013 8:49:14 PM
All your TVs and computers will be replaced with Women who are average to ugly looking with Flat Chests and Flat Bottoms....Me ? I'll still find ways to sexually objectify them. Simply because I can

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7rltqzvtJgQ/Tl4wa3pKWkI/AAAAAAAADOM/8s-zNhBIMhM/s1600/funny-captions-because-i-can.jpg

---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#6muggyPosted 3/11/2013 8:49:44 PM
Wait until marriage young grasshopper. You hand over all of your masculinity in one quick second. There has been a slow erosion of your manhood over the years. Earings, metrosexuals, bieber, manicures, manscaping, motion control, axe body spray, twilight, michael jackson, naming a console after a body function. Its been downloading in the background so you havent noticed it. Then one day you are heading to the store for feminine products.
---
Its not the worst thing to slap a
woman now and then. Sean Connery
#7Mindwipe77Posted 3/11/2013 8:52:09 PM
a guy cant even enjoy his video games anymore with feminists or white knights ruining everything
---
Now playing-DCUO, Sonic Transformed,Fire Emblem Awakening
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Injustice CE,PS4
#8megamaticsPosted 3/11/2013 8:56:51 PM(edited)
Mindwipe77 posted...
a guy cant even enjoy his video games anymore with feminists or white knights ruining everything

I see you're now waiting on injustice...Sorry to ruin it for you but DC comics is Sexist...(Is what I would say to ruin your experience as a feminist)
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#9FaustXIIPosted 3/11/2013 9:04:28 PM
You idiots will never learn. This isn't "feminism", removing the trophy itself is sexist, it is going against equality. Because it says women should be protected and cared for, no matter what horrible things they do. The mere fact they are women demands special treatment.

You are complaining about YOURSELVES. But you're too dumb to notice.

The genders must become equal, people should not be treated differently or given different opportunities because of their gender. Welcome to 2013, you will be missed in 1930.

Men and women suffer because of sexism, yet you yourselves preserve it, by how you deem "musculinism" so highly. It is only fear, fear of the feminine within you. Because society has made you hate it, made you despise it. And now you suffer for it. You have been pushed into a gender role and now you cant get out, the same thing happens to women. Only by seeing who you truly are and rising above such stupid notions will you be happy and complete.

You latch onto your masculinism and deem it the only "good" part in you. You glorify it.

Why can't you people see this!? There is feminine and masculine in every person, and neither is better than the other. Both are NECESSARY. Hell, maybe both words should just not exist. It's only labeling two parts of what people cannot see as a whole. You will understand when you reach old age. The male and female become so alike. Just as when they were children. You just fuel your gender roles with fear and end up suffering for it. It's tragic.

Also, humanity is evolving, and as that happens the traits that differentiate gender are slowly dissipating and vanishing. Think about that for a second. Think real hard, I know you can.
#10mad_hax_manPosted 3/11/2013 9:05:49 PM
ChestBrahBB posted...
Now, we can't even play videogames without being neutered. "Bros Before Hos" is not "misogyny", it is an expression of loyalty. 50 years of feminazism has emasculated American men and turned them into low self-esteem vag-beggars who look for opportunities to serve the "oppressed gender".

We used to be able to escape into our personal hobbies, but not anymore. I wonder what 50 years of media-policing will turn out. Feminazism started out small. It started out with equaltiy, and look where it is now. Sony's caving in to the pressure has laid the foundation to years of feminized videogames.

I want the low self-esteem, man-hating, captain-save-a-hs to remember this the next time they look for a reason to bash their fellow man. When self-loathing idiots bash their fellow gender for speaking out against feminazism, they are sentencing the real men to a "be a b**** ass servant" or "be hated" ultimatum.

inb4 some idiot says "new account"

Its an expression of loyalty in which loyalty is decided based entirely on the sex of the person.

And I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but if you have a problem with anyone, have a problem with the studio that thought changing one line that made some people uncomfortable wouldn't be such a big deal.
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart