This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Are Feminists Neutering My Personal Life?

#51killakPosted 3/12/2013 8:17:00 AM
TC bases his name off a guy that juiced, started a group and then pretty much killed himself by lack of common sense.

Yeah, i'd make a new account with that name.
---
RAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR
#52superbowl54Posted 3/12/2013 8:19:32 AM
Sackgurl posted...
Bekness posted...
I got to say, I'm not really a fan of feminists. I'm all for equality, but they seem to think they're superior to men, it's a double standard.

They often use extreme measures to get their point across.

Meh, I just ignore that s***

this x10000000

For alot of these feminists, it's not about equality, they want to be seen as the "superior" gender.

They only want equality when it benefits them, but none of the downsides of it.

fortunately, this isn't the case for most feminists, and certainly not for most women (only about a quarter of women identify as feminist)

i do myself, but probably shouldn't, since i don't buy into things like patriarchy theory. i tend to think the primary mode of oppression in history is due to wealth, not gender

I made sure not to say most, but you can't deny that kind of feminism is way too common. As usual though, it's the vocal minority that make the rest look bad.

I agree with you, in history, you were looked down on for not having money.

Like I said, I'm all for gender equality, but that has both good sides and downsides.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#53AliciaTylerPosted 3/12/2013 8:22:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#54EseenuzPosted 3/12/2013 8:22:40 AM
TehPwnzerer posted...
A word of the wise, don't get married or have kids. Marriage used to be a union between man and woman ensuring her safetym but since the state has become a far better provider than the husband, we've seen the union crumble with a 50% divorce rate, and of that 50%, 77% are initiated by women. Think about that, 77% of all divorces are initiated be women. This is supposed to be despite the fact that women always criticize men for being commitment-phobes. Do yourself a favor, invest your time, money, love and interest in a long term commitment absent of women. It's far more rewarding.

heh. I'd laugh harder if it wasn't so tragic.

All is impermanent all is without self
#55Great_Pudding_3Posted 3/12/2013 8:24:21 AM
params7 posted...

Because we still live in a world that promotes rape culture.

lol, I didn't realize my parents and media encourage me to rape. Can you give specific examples of this assumption?

'Rape Culture' is largely an umbrella term for a lot of different examples. Here's a shining one from the gaming community:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/27/fans-requested-bigger-breasts-in-dead-or-alive-5/

Of course if thats not good enough for you there's always the tentacle rape mod for Oblivion.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28979
---
PSN / NNID: Chocobo_Dragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#56daigre7Posted 3/12/2013 8:30:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0iUcgNCpg
---
PSN - Hand_Banana