This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

having a problem with the internet browser.

#1SilentGamerGuyPosted 3/11/2013 9:27:40 PM
I'm laying in bed feeling sick and I'm tying to use a video site to watch some videos from the comfort of my nice warm bed. a prompt came up asking is I wanted to let something run on the page. I clicked by accident, and now on any video site I go to, even youtube. I can't play web videos anymore.

what did I turn off and how do I turn it back on? I thought it was the javascript thing, but that is set to "on".
---
#SaveGarlicBread
#2RainIsMyDrugPosted 3/11/2013 9:30:24 PM
I didn't even know the Ps3 browser can watch video...
#3SilentGamerGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 9:32:31 PM(edited)
yeah I do it when Im to lazy to get up and use the computer. but I seem to have broken it now.
---
#SaveGarlicBread
#4Hucast9Posted 3/11/2013 9:38:35 PM
SilentGamerGuy posted...
I'm laying in bed feeling sick and I'm tying to use a video site to watch some videos from the comfort of my nice warm bed. a prompt came up asking is I wanted to let something run on the page. I clicked by accident, and now on any video site I go to, even youtube. I can't play web videos anymore.

what did I turn off and how do I turn it back on? I thought it was the javascript thing, but that is set to "on".

Youtube should work if Javascript is set to "on". When using the browser, press the triangle button, click on "tools", and make sure the Javascript is set to on and try again.
#5Tribble6Posted 3/12/2013 10:49:28 AM
To restore prompt (for Adobe Flash Plugin's) you just need to delete browse history (within PS3 browser, press Triangle and select History from menu and then press Triangle again (to display Options) and select Delete All from menu and Yes to confirm).