This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best MOVE games?

#1656stoogePosted 3/11/2013 11:09:39 PM
So even though I think the MOVE is stupid I couldn't pass it up today when I found the starter bundle for $25.I figured it was worth it just to play House of the Dead and the RE light gun games.

Any other titles worth bothering with? Any indie or PSN only games that make use of it?
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#2You_Need_A_LifePosted 3/12/2013 5:13:50 AM
If you like shooting games, I'd say Killzone 3 & SOCOM 4. They're particularly good games in their own right, but they're actually surprising very fun with PS Move. I also really liked GoldenEye: Reloaded because of the fact that you can use stealth whenever you want (for the most part) and there's also a non-regenerating health bar mode reminiscent of the N64 game.

For arcade-style light-gun games, I really liked Heavy Fire: Afghanistan, due to the addition of the cover system. Makes it feel a little like Time Crisis as opposed to other games were you just keep shooting at the screen.

Then there's Sorcery, which is kinda like a shooter, but it's actually a fantasy adventure game. There are also a few Diablo-style Hack & Slash games (demos are on PS Store, so just use the PS Move filter option), and some fun unique titles like Tumble, which is a lot of fun.

You could also try out Deadmund's Quest, which has really nice sword physics that are based on what you do with the PS Move, but it's an on-rails games and you can't control your own movement (as I recall), so I didn't really gt into it.
#3Justice98405Posted 3/12/2013 5:53:03 AM
Sports Champions. Most games are great, especially Bocce (spelling).
Sports Champions 2. Bowling alone is awesome in this.
Tumble (off the PSN, has a demo as well).
Sorcery demo was pretty cool, haven't gotten the full game yet.

The Fight: Lights Out is TERRIBLE, I bought it and the Move recognition is HORRIBLE for your movements.
Deadmund's Quest is also bad. Sad since it's from the people that made Sports Champions, but it's totally lame and un-inspired. I played my friend's copy, and the co-op sucks too, which we tried.
Some of the MLB The Show games have Move for the Homerun Derby, and I think even newer versions might have Move for the entire game. I tried the Move on the Homerun Derby for my copy of MLB 12 :The Show and it wasn't great or bad honestly.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405