This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioshock fans

#1arstosPosted 3/12/2013 12:23:06 AM(edited)
If you like to read you should give Bioshock rapture a try. Pretty well written for being a licensed book, did a good job of expanding the backstory of bioshock. Checked it out from work the other day on a whim since I had just finished reading my previous book and needed something to read during lunch, wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
#2mogar002Posted 3/12/2013 12:22:38 AM
Didn't read your post
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3Thermador446Posted 3/12/2013 12:26:25 AM
i don't like to read books.

You could have mentioned the whole book thing in the title, considering that book readers are like the biggest minority on the internet.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#4ThAce6Posted 3/12/2013 1:40:08 AM
I'll finish it when I've got some more time. I only read a little bit (borrowed it from the library) but it seemed like a good book.
---
PSN: Anemptybox
#5Battleship_GrayPosted 3/12/2013 1:49:55 AM
Thermador446 posted...

You could have mentioned the whole book thing in the title, considering that book readers are like the biggest minority on the internet.

This post depresses me.
---
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#6arstos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 2:49:46 AM
Battleship_Gray posted...
Thermador446 posted...

This post depresses me.

Right? And the sad thing is there's a lot of truth to it.....
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, CS:GO, UTIII
#7PHEEliNUXPosted 3/12/2013 2:54:06 AM
Meh, I don't think they will sell those in here
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#8arstos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:05:41 PM
Bump
---
#9ElBorak77Posted 3/12/2013 5:09:46 PM
arstos posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...
Thermador446 posted...

This post depresses me.

Right? And the sad thing is there's a lot of truth to it.....

people are getting exponentially dumber.
---
PSN El_Borak_77