This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS3 super news!! Today's free NG3 Razor's Edge demo has unlockable Kasumi

#1xenosaga123Posted 3/12/2013 9:26:14 AM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/12/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-demo-lets-you-unlock-kasumi/

Also unlockable Difficulty Levels and unlockable Chapter Challenge to use the demo characters in any stage available in the demo.

Plus of course the karma and skills transfer option to the full version is still included. :)

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorís Edge is getting a demo on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 today (tomorrow in Europe), and will allow you to play as both Ryu and Ayane in their own separate stages, Tecmo Koei announced this morning.

Additionally, the demo will also allow you to unlock Kasumi as a playable character. Youíll also be able to unlock a Chapter Challenge mode that lets you use the characters in each otherís stages
, after you complete both the Ryu and Ayane stages. Ryuís takes place in a desert in Dubai, while Ayaneís takes place in Paris.

While the demo initially allows you to play only on Hero and Normal difficulty levels, you can also unlock the Hard and Master Ninja levels.

Finally, all Karma and Ninja Skills acquired in the demo can be transferred to the full version of Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorís Edge, which will be released on April 2nd in North America and April 5th in Europe.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/12/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-demo-lets-you-unlock-kasumi/#oAJBiQh4RCt0eMdC.99

Wow that is extremely generous for a free demo everyone can play. Yea, spoiled freebie kids will criticize them for not including Momiji in the demo as well, but considering demos like MGRising hardly gave you much in the demo, this Razor's Edge demo is
pretty feature massive and packed with gameplay diversity for a free action game demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oln0_0sd5aY
#2RyuuHou25Posted 3/12/2013 9:29:00 AM
Whoooooo!!

Glad I didn't buy the game when it first came out, lol
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3Shadow CloudPosted 3/12/2013 9:29:01 AM
Man, xenosaga123. Nothing wrong with you hyping up the games you like, but I swear you should become a salesman.
#4Hunter_mkPosted 3/12/2013 9:29:19 AM
after the disaster that was NG3, and the DLC weapons, this is the least they can do to make me buy the game again
---
Nanomachines, son!
#5CrimsonGear80Posted 3/12/2013 9:31:17 AM
Played as her in the Wii-U version. She's pretty good.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#6xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 10:30:18 AM
Shadow Cloud posted...
xenosaga123. Nothing wrong with you hyping up the games you like, but I swear you should become a saleswoman.

I'm too lazy for that sort of stuff. sharing information like this is a nice, easy and passionate thing to do but I think those companies are harder to work for than it seems, and again I'm just too lazy to do this as some kind of job, and companies would expect to also promote things I don't like, and that is against my style. Besides, people would sooner listen to gamers instead of marketing people paid to promote stuff.
#7killakPosted 3/12/2013 10:31:09 AM
All I wanna know is........when.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#8SigmaHacielPosted 3/12/2013 10:33:51 AM
>too lazy
>persists to be the used car salesman of games

Right. Nobody should be listening to you anyway.
#9Succulent_FartsPosted 3/12/2013 10:39:17 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Played as her in the Wii-U version. She's pretty good.

Yeah she has nice boobs
#10xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 10:40:57 AM
SigmaHaciel posted...
>too lazy
>persists to be the used car salesperson of games

Right. Nobody should be listening to you anyway.

I'm not selling anything, I'm just raising awareness as a passionate gamer. And even lazy people can be hard working and community friendly compared to people that gobble all the information and tells no one (and take the time to label someone as salesperson when it's not the case). :p In that case, there shouldn't be message boards, people can find their own info right? but most people are going to miss out on a lot of up to minute info without community members sharing and caring.