This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do trophies offend you? If so, what ones? Why?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do trophies offend you? If so, what ones? Why?
2 years ago#11
captpluto99 posted...
That Arkham City gold medal challenge trophy offends me because I practically got arthritis trying to get it.

What a ****ing pain those were...
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
2 years ago#12
Razing Storm online trophies. How were we supposed to play for 500+ hours in a game no one really cares of and plays online? That's an insult to my intelligence... i'm not surprised only a dozen of players got the Platinum.
2 years ago#13
We should all get trophies...'cos hey, we're great!
---
"The beautiful ones always smash the picture...always, every time."
2 years ago#14
Just those giant ones that teams can win at championships..... why so big. Takes up too much room.
---
My Setup - http://tinyurl.com/b6k98sp
2 years ago#15
I've noticed psn titles usually have ridiculously difficult to obtain trophies. I guess their logic is to make them hard since the game is probably only a few hours long at best.

I hate that!
---
Nurse Marcie: Do you like my body, Joey?
Joey: =)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do trophies offend you? If so, what ones? Why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived