This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamers are way too easily offended these days!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Gamers are way too easily offended these days!
3 years ago#1
Solid Snake is old.. Kratos is a drama queen.. Dante is trendy and Ratchet is RATCHET! And most importantly, call of Duty is vastly overrated..

And now for the finishing move.. Nobody cares that you got 100% completion on GTA! And I lied when I said I was impressed with your gaming skills!

Did I cover everyone? I don't want to offend someone by not offending them!
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.
3 years ago#2
herp derp
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
3 years ago#3
It's just people trying to follow the flock. No one is actually offended. If they are, then they're actually the vocal minority.
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
3 years ago#4
I am offended! Please state "visual novels do not count as games" and "Harvest Moon isn't a real game because you don't kill people to win!"
3 years ago#5
BurgerTime79 posted...
It's just people trying to follow the flock. No one is actually offended. If they are, then they're actually the vocal minority.

I find it very offensive you would even think that.. LOL!
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.
3 years ago#6
you mean people, right? Because it's more than just gamers.
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
3 years ago#7
ViceGaga posted...
Solid Snake is old.. Kratos is a drama queen.. Dante is trendy and Ratchet is RATCHET! And most importantly, call of Duty is vastly overrated..

And now for the finishing move.. Nobody cares that you got 100% completion on GTA! And I lied when I said I was impressed with your gaming skills!

I'm offended that you didn't offend.... wait...

Carry the one... and times the square root of 357...

..... Oh, wait, I guess I would be offended if you didn't offend me, making you offend me. So... job well done?
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
3 years ago#8
theshoveller posted...
ViceGaga posted...

I'm offended that you didn't offend.... wait...

Carry the one... and times the square root of 357...

..... Oh, wait, I guess I would be offended if you didn't offend me, making you offend me. So... job well done?

Congrats! That made me dizzy hehe!
3 years ago#9
I used to mistakenly type game***s in order to get to this site instead of faqs
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
3 years ago#10
Aalvi posted...
I used to mistakenly type game***s in order to get to this site instead of faqs

Then they made that a real site. Gotta be careful.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Gamers are way too easily offended these days!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived