This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamers are way too easily offended these days!

#1ViceGagaPosted 3/12/2013 12:12:29 PM
Solid Snake is old.. Kratos is a drama queen.. Dante is trendy and Ratchet is RATCHET! And most importantly, call of Duty is vastly overrated..

And now for the finishing move.. Nobody cares that you got 100% completion on GTA! And I lied when I said I was impressed with your gaming skills!

Did I cover everyone? I don't want to offend someone by not offending them!
---
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.
#2este914Posted 3/12/2013 12:12:55 PM
herp derp
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3BurgerTime79Posted 3/12/2013 12:14:08 PM
It's just people trying to follow the flock. No one is actually offended. If they are, then they're actually the vocal minority.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#4NepentheNeoPosted 3/12/2013 12:14:48 PM
I am offended! Please state "visual novels do not count as games" and "Harvest Moon isn't a real game because you don't kill people to win!"
#5ViceGaga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 12:16:30 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
It's just people trying to follow the flock. No one is actually offended. If they are, then they're actually the vocal minority.

I find it very offensive you would even think that.. LOL!
---
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.
#6superbowl54Posted 3/12/2013 12:17:18 PM
you mean people, right? Because it's more than just gamers.
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#7theshovellerPosted 3/12/2013 12:18:40 PM
ViceGaga posted...
Solid Snake is old.. Kratos is a drama queen.. Dante is trendy and Ratchet is RATCHET! And most importantly, call of Duty is vastly overrated..

And now for the finishing move.. Nobody cares that you got 100% completion on GTA! And I lied when I said I was impressed with your gaming skills!

I'm offended that you didn't offend.... wait...

Carry the one... and times the square root of 357...

..... Oh, wait, I guess I would be offended if you didn't offend me, making you offend me. So... job well done?
---
You ever meet one of those Don Quixote types and just wonder "What the hell are they thinking?"
#8ViceGaga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 12:35:52 PM
theshoveller posted...
ViceGaga posted...

I'm offended that you didn't offend.... wait...

Carry the one... and times the square root of 357...

..... Oh, wait, I guess I would be offended if you didn't offend me, making you offend me. So... job well done?

Congrats! That made me dizzy hehe!
---
#9AalviPosted 3/12/2013 12:35:59 PM
I used to mistakenly type game***s in order to get to this site instead of faqs
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#10SigmaHacielPosted 3/12/2013 12:38:14 PM
Aalvi posted...
I used to mistakenly type game***s in order to get to this site instead of faqs

Then they made that a real site. Gotta be careful.