This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamers are way too easily offended these days!

#11carsaucePosted 3/12/2013 11:39:56 AM
I don;t agree on the first part, but the 2nd part yes, Im seriously annoyed by gamers who just like to brag , but others actually do congrats them in a sec, I wil not be offended by whatever happens, because it's a video game and when GTA 5 comes out...that game will bring back the regular carnage we love in video games.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#12ViceGaga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 4:33:38 PM
carsauce posted...
I don;t agree on the first part, but the 2nd part yes, Im seriously annoyed by gamers who just like to brag , but others actually do congrats them in a sec, I wil not be offended by whatever happens, because it's a video game and when GTA 5 comes out...that game will bring back the regular carnage we love in video games.

YUP!
---
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.
#13MoonBoundPosted 3/16/2013 10:55:13 AM
Nostalgia and ego terrible combination.
#14CammyApplePosted 3/16/2013 10:56:18 AM
http://www.brucesallan.com/2013/02/16/thin-skinned-can-todays-millennials-handle-constructive-criticism/

Not just gamers. Worth reading.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#15EseenuzPosted 3/16/2013 10:57:49 AM
eh 1.5/10

try harder next time ha
#16RabillionPosted 3/16/2013 12:54:02 PM
Oh how I loved the months leading up to RE5's release where people complained it was racist killing blacks in Africa. When we kill Asian zombies in Yakuza and millions of Chinese soldiers in Dynasty Warriors nobody raises an eyebrow.

What a great society we live in.
#17BJ_KillPosted 3/16/2013 1:54:13 PM
we have become a society of pansies

I blame the democrats
---
PSN = Quiet024
#18agrissaPosted 3/16/2013 1:58:13 PM
I agree. I point out legit criticisms of a game and the fanboys act like they are personally offended by me. I'm bashing the game, not the ppl playing them, okay?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#19MoonBoundPosted 3/16/2013 2:44:20 PM
For reasons.of.ego and.being.judgemental.most.people.cannot.appreciate.how.a video game or movie is well.made without being biased I do not like most fps.or.kilitary settings because im.mostly.into.sci fi.or.fictional.stuff but this do games like bsttlefield or fallout bad actually I thiught the vats system was the most impressive desin ive seen since turn based rpgs lol.
#20guineathewopPosted 3/16/2013 2:46:12 PM
MoonBound posted...
For reasons.of.ego and.being.judgemental.most.people.cannot.appreciate.how.a video game or movie is well.made without being biased I do not like most fps.or.kilitary settings because im.mostly.into.sci fi.or.fictional.stuff but this do games like bsttlefield or fallout bad actually I thiught the vats system was the most impressive desin ive seen since turn based rpgs lol.

...the ****? Anyone else seeing spots?