This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamers are way too easily offended these days!

#21CammyApplePosted 3/16/2013 3:48:02 PM
guineathewop posted...
MoonBound posted...
For reasons.of.ego and.being.judgemental.most.people.cannot.appreciate.how.a video game or movie is well.made without being biased I do not like most fps.or.kilitary settings because im.mostly.into.sci fi.or.fictional.stuff but this do games like bsttlefield or fallout bad actually I thiught the vats system was the most impressive desin ive seen since turn based rpgs lol.

...the ****? Anyone else seeing spots?

How did your user name get approved? And yes We all see the terrible post you quoted.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#22x852Posted 3/16/2013 3:55:52 PM
I am offended that you think gamers are offended easily. Your opinion is wrong because I think otherwise and I can back it up with proof.

*my own biased opinion/proof*

That is my proof that your opinion is wrong. I also have to insult you personally and/or automatically label you as a troll if you disagree with me.

=P
---
"Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment"
#23true_gamer80Posted 3/16/2013 3:58:51 PM
what happens when gaming goes mainstream...there will be a huge influx of whining babies that complan about any and everything most of the time without even playing/experiencing what they are whining about....

GF is literally the perfect example of this....
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#24somebody336Posted 3/16/2013 4:18:20 PM
Everyone is to easily offended these days >_>
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior
#25AlltraPosted 3/16/2013 4:26:40 PM(edited)
Have you guys ever had to deal with something frustrating for a long time?

At first, you can put up with it and deal with it, because you have patience and restraint. The longer you deal with it though, the more annoying and irritating it gets. Eventually, it gets to a point where you just can't take it anymore, and you find yourself taking offense to it's presence, and can't understand why it hasn't been addressed for so long.

Yeah, that's the kind of feeling I am personally starting to have with regard to a number of things in the gaming world.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
#26xfrankcookxPosted 3/16/2013 5:34:03 PM
ViceGaga posted...
Solid Snake is old.. Kratos is a drama queen.. Dante is trendy and Ratchet is RATCHET! And most importantly, call of Duty is vastly overrated..

And now for the finishing move.. Nobody cares that you got 100% completion on GTA! And I lied when I said I was impressed with your gaming skills!

Did I cover everyone? I don't want to offend someone by not offending them!

there REALLY were complains about solid snake being old? i'm glad i missed that......gotta say though, that yeah, COD is REALLY overrated, this is coming from a guys who bought black ops 1 and 2 though. And i actually liked DmC.
#27Killingjoke_666Posted 3/16/2013 6:35:38 PM
Spamming is a legitimate tactic!!!!
Your a scrub if you think otherwise
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!
#28Bleachfreak7Posted 3/16/2013 6:37:40 PM
You forgot to mention that every pokemon that isnt in the original 151 is lame.
---
3DS FC: 3437-3085-0365 - HC4 Klash
GE FC: 5486-3590-6471
#29MoonBoundPosted 3/17/2013 2:54:38 PM
Maybe its the way gamers are being conditioned its pretty clear the the elite announce themselves in video games now. Im not saying all companies are under them but perhaps some individuals.working for them and the game company.
#30crazyman32Posted 3/17/2013 2:59:09 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
It's just people trying to follow the flock. No one is actually offended. If they are, then they're actually the vocal minority.

This^.The minority love to act all offended and it just makes me laugh.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.